Bring me to life!!

"Hey, C.E!" E.S (EyeScratcher234) said. "What is it?" I asked. "I have a dare that I think that the twins (Masky and Hoodie) would love!" She said. "Ohhh, let me go get'em!" I said and ran off.

E.S's p.o.v

After a couple a minutes, I saw C.E and Hoodie dragging Masky by the collar. "WHY?! THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD OR FORTH TIME!!" Masky yelled.

"And do we look like we care." C.E said. Hoodie then let go of Masky and dropped him and the for. Masky does stayed sitting there.

"Alright, I have a dare for you two!" I said. I heard Masky mutter something, but I didn't care. "I dare you to to sing 'Bring me to Life' in front of Slenderman!" I said and chuckled.

".. this outta be FUN!" Masky said sarcastically. "Let's does do it so we can get it over with.." Hoodie said. The two walked up to Slenderman.

I took out my camera and started recording. "Send that to me?" C.E asked. "Got it!" I said.

{{{This text is Hoodie singing and the... whatever you call this is Masky singing}}}

"How can you see into my eyes 

like open doors?Leading you down into mycore where I've become sonumb.""Without a soul, my spiritsleeping somewhere cold.Until you find it therelead it back home."

"Wake me up!"

"Wake me up inside."

"I can't wake up!"

"Wake me up inside."

"Save me!"

"Call my name and save me from

the dark."

"Wake me up!"

"Bid my blood to run."

"I can't wake up!"

"Before I come undone."

"Save me!"

"Save me from the nothing

I've become."

"Now that I know what I'm

without.You can't just leave me!Breathe into me and makeme real."

"Bring me to life.."

"Wake me up!"

"Wake me up inside."

"I can't wake up!"

"Wake me up inside."

"Save me!"

"Call my name and save me from

the dark."

"Wake me up!"

"Bid my blood to run."

"I can't wake up!"

"Before I come undone."

"Save me!"

"Save me from the nothing

I've becooomme."

"Brriinng me.. to life.."

"I've been living a lie!

There's nothing inside!"

"Brriing me.. to life.."

"Frozen inside without your 

touch.Without your love, darling.Only you are the life among thedeeeaad!"

"All this time, I can't believe I 

couldn't see!Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me!"

"I've been sleeping a thousand 

years it seems.Got to open my eye's to everything."

"Without thought, without voice,

without a soul!Don't let me die here."

"There must be

something more!"

"BRING ME TO LIFE!"

"Wake me up!"

"Wake me up inside."

"I can't wake up!"

"Wake me up inside."

"Save me!"

"Call my name and save me from the dark!"

"Wake me up!"

"Bid my blood to run."

"I can't wake up!"

"Before I come undone."

"Save me!"

"Save me from the nothing 

I've become."

"Bring mee tooo life."

"I've been living a lie!

There's nothing inside!"

"Bring mee tooo liiiife."

{{{End}}}

They stood there in silence, with Slender looking down upon them. "What do you think is going on?" I whispered to C.E. "Well, this can be something of two ways. He could be A, telepathically talking to them or B, he has no f--king clue what to do." She whispered back.

"True." I said. "I would like to say something, but I'm not really sure what.." Slenderman said. He then looked over at us. "... C.E..?" He said. "It was her dare!" She said.., pointing at me. I scoffed. "Well.., they did it!"  I said, pointing at the twins.

They both pointed at C.E. "Well, this ALL started cause of her!" Masky said. Slender looked at all of us and 'face'-palmed. "As long you aren't getting caught, there's nothing I can really do." Slender said and disappeared.

We all stood where we were and were quiet. "Well.., at least we weren't yelled at.." C.E said.