This is mayhem.. it won't be the only time!

Me: Okay, Jane and Masky.. come here!

Jane: Do you ever say it any other way, on telling us to come here?

Me: ... nope, so deal with it, thank's! Now, you two each have your own dare's!

Masky: And our dare's would  be?

Me:  Blood_Cake said: "I dare Jane to steal Jeff's hoodie and Masky to prank Slender." I decided to combine two comments. Blood_Cake also said: "I dare Masky to throw a bucket of water on Slendy, hehehehe."

Masky: .. s-.. so you're saying that my dare is to dump a bucket of water on Slender..

Me: ... pretty much!

Jane: You're a -----, C.E!

Me: ... I know and I'm proud of it! Now, go do your dare's.

*Jane's p.o.v.*

(Jeff is asleep)

Me: (walk's into Jeff's room, quietly) ... (I hate my life..) ... (take's the hoodie and quickly, but quietly, leaves)

*Masky's  p.o.v.*

Me: (I better NOT get fired!)... (is on the second floor walk area... I don't know what you call it..)

Slender: ( trying to clean his suits).. (is standing under where Masky is, on the second floor)

Me: (I'm so dead..) .. (dumps the water onto Slender)

Slender: (starts yelling up a storm)

Me: ... (walks away)...

*C.E's p.o.v.*

Me: (is sitting on the couch, reading a book)

Slender: (teleport's in front of me) ..WELL?!?

Me: .. (set's my book down and sit's up).. Look, my job is that I ask for dare's, I get the dare's, I tell the dare's to whoever they're meant for, and they do em'. Not me.

Slender: Well then, when I find out who did this, they're in trouble! (leave's)