This Should've been said a While ago

(I don't know why I picked this picture, I simply thought it would work with this and I love it.)

So, in all seriousness, I don't really know exactly where to start on this since this should've been said about three months ago, so I guess I'll just 'start.'

You see, I haven't been working on this account; planning to no longer work on this one too maybe, and have been working on another account by the name of AcrylicAlbatross207 or 'C.J. Matthews," is where I plan to publish more stories on there. Now, of course, if you go on there you will see how there isn't really much, that's because I've also been working on a bunch of side projects. Projects that I plan to hopefully publish in the near future. The reason why I haven't publish them yet is either because their just ideas being laid out and worked on and/or because I don't want to just publish something so soon only to lose interest or hope in it.

So, yes, this really should've been said way sooner and I am sorry for that. I do hope you all understand that I am, most likely, leaving this account to work on the other one to work hopefully on bigger projects. Maybe even collab with others if able would be interesting. Now, I might not cancel this book, it might just become a little side thing, not sure yet because I don't fully want it to go to waste.

With that said, I hope to see you all on the other account for a new start and keep it real to you amazing and beautiful people.