Cinnamon

"JEFF!!" I yelled next to his ear.

He jumped back and yelled, "What the is wrong with you," While pointing a knife at me. I didn't care about the knife and said, "You got a dare."

"You bi-" "To bad." I said, cutting him off. "aimogene8 said, 'I dare Jeff to do the cinnamon challenge." "... seriously, it can't be that bad." He said. I smirked, knowing that he's gonna regret saying that.

We went of to the kitchen and Jeff grabbed a little container of cinnamon and a spoon. He took off the lid, scooped it, and put it in his mouth. I gave him a 'WTF' kinda look. He soon started slightly coughing with his mouth closed. "Heh, got it there, heh, buddy?" I asked while chuckling. He nodded, trying to toughen it out, but as I could tell, he wasn't gonna make it.

~

He finally gave up after about five minutes and ran to the sink. He started couching, trying to get rid of the cinnamon taste. "Why's it so bad?!" I heard him.

"Did you know that cinnamon is the stuff in the candy Fireballs? And cinnamon comes from the bark of a tree known as a Sri Lanka." He looked at me as if I thought he actually fully cared. "Just saying."

I soon heard walking on the stairs and looked over and E.J and L.J. They were talking, but then noticed us. 

".... I was going to say something, but never mind." E.J said. L.J just stared laughing. Jeff only just told them off. "I'm just glad that it wasn't me." E.J said. I looked over at him and said, "Watch it, buddy, the next one might be you. I ain't doin' these T&Ds in no particular order." He pointed at me and said, "You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me, buddy," I said. I grinned to myself since I knew that there was a dare in store for him. "'Cause the next one might be you!"