Personalities... switch?

Me- *is looking through my Wattpad*.... *sees a new comment and reads it*... oh this one is gonna kill us all...

Stich- *pops up from behind the couch* What do you mean?!

Me- *jumps back* THE HELL WOMAN!?!

Stich- Hi, and what were you talking about?!

Me- Well, apparently Shadow Melody said: "Well I have a dare. I dare Jeff and Jack to switch personalities."

Stich- .. Welp, have fun with that!

Me- ... yeah, sure... Hey Jeff, Jack!? Come here!!

Jeff- This better be worth my time!

Me- Hey, watch it smart---!!

Jeff- *0_o*

Jack- *chuckles*.. So, what is it?

Me- You two have a dare!

Jeff- So help me, if Jack and I have to be put in a dress like that one time when Masky and I had to be put in one, I'm gonna gut you and the one who said the dare!!!

Me- *grabs Jeff by the front if the hoodie* SHUT UP!!! Do you ever quit complaining about a dare?!?

Jack- Clearly not.

Me- It seems so!

Jack- So what is the dare?

Me- You two have been dared to switch personalities!

Jeff- ... how is that gonna work?

Me- I know right!? Jacks the nice and timid one and you're the one that can never shut the hell up!!

Jeff- ... how kind...

Me- Thanks! Now I'm does gonna go and let you two work this out since it's your guises personalities! *walks off*

Jeff- Geez thanks!

Jack- Got any plans?

Jeff- No.

Dark- *comes into the room* Well, you see, like she said, Jeff is the loud, crazy, and talkative one. And Jack is the quiet and kinda timid one. So Jeff, you would have to act quiet, nice, and kinda timid. And Jack, you would have to act all crazy, wild, and talkative!

Jeff- Hell no, I ain't acting quiet and nice!!

Dark- Well to bad, it's all part of the dare! And also, since Jack mostly hangs around C.E, you would hang out with E.S. And Jeff, since you mostly hang out with E.S, you would be with C.E.

Jeff- What the hell?! Does because we have to switch our personalities, doesn't mean that we have to switch and daily activities!!

Dark- Actually yeah, cause trust me, when Jack's gonna have to act like you and if he's around C.E for a good while, she's gonna hit him!

Jeff- Oh please, she can handle talkative people like me!

Dark- ... dude.. why do you think she never really hangs out with you?

Jeff- . . .

Jack- .. That's does cold...

Dark- .. Okay, that sounded a little bit less colder in my head... sorry bro, it's not my fault that she doesn't like hanging out with yo-

Jeff- I GET THE STUPID POINT!!

Jack- ... WELP, I'm gonna go kill!! *runs out the door*

Jeff- ... so what does Jack normal do?

Dark- He mostly reads, walks in the forest, or hangs out with C.E while hiding away from stupidity!

Jeff- ... I think I'm does gonna go and talk with C.E while hiding g away from stupidity.

Dark- Well I'm not sure how you're gonna hide away from yourself! Oh, man am I on a role!!

Jeff- . . . I don't like you...

Dark- Not my fault that they're to easy to make! *leaves*

Jeff- ... greeaate... *walks up to my room* it's gonna be a long time.