Special 100

{{{Okay, hey guys, does wanna say something here. This is the 100th chapter, holy crap! And the book has over 24.8k read, what the hell! I'm so glad for this book and thanks to the people who follow, vote, comment, and that does take the time to read this stupid book! (I say stupid as in 'funny') So, everyone, I hope that you are all have a great day or night, and enjoy the chapter.}}}

E.S P.O.V.

I looked over at Jeff and then a funny idea popped into my head. "Hey, Jeff." I said. "What's up?" He asked, looking over at me. "I have a dare for you." I said with a smirk. "... And that would be..?" He asked, hesitantly. "I dare you to wear a nyan cat costume and sing the nyan cat song again and again in front of everybody." I said.

Then, a window, which was next to the door, shattered and a person popped in. Apparently, C.E. was walking by it, because now she was on the floor with a shocked and panicked look. "WHAT THE HELL?!?" She yelled.

The girl looked at C.E. and said, "Hi!" She then looked at Jeff and I. "I have the costume!" She said. She then held up a costume. I was confused at first, but then shrugged. "That could do." I said. She tossed the costume to me and I held it out to Jeff. "... why me..." He then took the costume and went upstairs to go change into the costume.

Jeff's P.O.V.

"I swear... this is gonna ruin me!!" I walked into the bathroom and changed into the costume.

~*~

Once I got done changing, I went back down to the living. Now everyone is here... great. As I walked down, I heard laughing. "Watch it!" I said. I looked over at C.E., who was on her laptop. "Gotta get the music." She said.

After a few clicks, the song was playing.

*Play the music!*

E.S. P.O.V.

Once the music started, Jeff started running around, screaming the song, while everyone was laughing.

*Picture this in your head*

Once the song was over, Jeff stopped. "So, what you gonna do now?" I asked. He looked blanked for minute, but then ripped off the costume. Thankfully, he was wearing his clothes under it. "Hsta la vista, gente!" He said, and ran out of the room, laughing hysterically.

C.E. looked at where he ran off, looking concerned. "Okay, I know he's a psychopath and everything, but I'm starting to become more concerned for him..." She said.

C.Es P.O.V.

".. alright, now that that's over with, let's move into the other reason why were here!" I said. Everyone was looking at me, waiting. "Since this is a 'special', we well be doing ALL dares and answering ALL truths!" I said. I heard everyone groan in annoyance, though some did sound happy of excited.

"Yup, so everyone, get prepared for absolute hell and torture!" I said, smirking. "Truths first, because they're quicker." I said.

"Alright, Vickykun said "I have an ask!! Hoodie, I'm your long lost twin sister!!! I love Masky!! What would you do?" I said. (The page that had them be kids is over) I looked up at the two, and dued to them covering their faces, I couldn't tell what their expression was. "... English.., words.., something.., I need something from you two." I said.

"I.. don't know how to respond to that.." Hoodie said. ".. neither do I.." Masky said. Everything went silent. As it was all silent, Smile ran through everybody with paint brushes in his mouth, and Bloody Painter right behind him. "NO, SMILE, SIT! HEAL! COME BACK!" Bloody Painter shouted, as he chased Smile. We all looked at the direction that they took off and I started laughing.