The Prank War! Pt. 1

Me- *gets done fixing the dock* Okay, I'm done fixing the dock that Jane broke.... now what else should I do....?
Stiched- *is behind a tree watching me* *runs down the hill the jumps on to the rope* HIYA!!!!

Me- What is she DOI- *Sees Stiched swinging on a rope towards me and the swings into me causing me to fall into the cool, freezing, lake* ... OH FOR THE LORD OF ZALGO!!!! Why Stiched!?!

Stiched- Prank war begins now cause it's taking to long and... I... regret... NOTHING!!! *walks away trying to act like a boss*

Me- *swims to the dock and jumps back on shaking from the cold* She... is... SO dead!! *thinks of a plan* Ah ha! *dials E.J*

*on the phone*

E.J- Hello?

Me- H-Hey, E.J, I-I need your h-help!

E.J- Umm okay, are you okay, you sound kinda shakey?

Me- I-I'm fine. L-Look E.J, I n-need you to do so-mething for me.

E.J- Okay, what is it?

Me- O-Okay, do you kk-now that big fl-ower bag is?

E.J- Yeah?

Me- O-Okay, when St-iched come h-home, I w-want you to g-get her with the fl-ower po-powder!

E.J- Okay.... and?

Me- A-And run like a cr-azy -------!!

E.J- Fine but you owe me if I almost die!

Me- Y-Yeah yeah!

*off the phone*
*E.Js p.o.v*

Me- I am going to die... *Goes to the pantry and grabs the flower bag* *stands by the door* *hears footsteps* I hope that this is her...

Stiched- *walks through the door*

Me- *hits Stiched with the flower bag*

Stiched- OH FOR THE LORD OF ZALGO!!!! *Looks over and sees E.J* *death glares at him* The war.... is ON!!! LIKE DEATH!!!

E.J- ....... *runs*