I about killed him!

As I scrolled through my phone, I smiled when I saw a dare I could do. "Whatcha' doin'.?" Someone said behind me. I freaked out and threw my elbow back.., which collided with the persons face.., Toby's face. "OH CRAP, I'm so sorry, thankfully you can't feel pain, but does know I'm sorry!" I said. "It's cool," He started to fix his goggles and mouthguard, "I'm guessing there was a comment?" I nodded and said, "Yup." I looked around the space, but didn't see the one who had the dare.

I cupped my hands and hollered, "E.J, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" Soon, I heard footsteps upstairs and soon saw E.J. standing on the upstair walkway. "WHAT?!" He yelled at me. "You got a dare," I said.

What he had wasn't actually a dare.. it was death. He walked down the stairs and was now in front of me. "And that would be?" He asked. I turned towards the door, did a motion with my hand, and started walking to the door. I knew that E.J. was confused, but he followed me. We both walked. There, sitting in the little open area in front of the porch, was a fox. I walked over next to it and E.J. stood in front of the fox. E.J. looked at me, the fox, then back at me. "... I don't get it?" He said. "Okay, so TheRealMosskit said, 'I dare E.J. to let my cp Hasu the fox to kill--" I reread the comment. 

"OH MY GOD, I'M STUPID!!" I facepalmed. I started laughing in realization. ".. what?" E.J. asked. I thought it said 'to kill him', I didn't see the 'with' part. The comment says  'I dare E.J. to let my cp Hasu the fox to kill with him (Hasu only eats human organs)." I could tell E.J. was giving me a 'WTF' look for what I thought it read. "Maannnn, I was does about to say 'bye-bye, Jack.' I was gonna do this out here cause I thought it was gonna get messy, now I realize what it says. Man, we 'bout had and accident there! I would've had to get Slender to bring you back.., but yeah.., that's the dare." I said. "... okay then.."

-E.Js p.o.v.-

I looked down at the fox, who was looking up at me. "Well.., I do need to get some kidneys. So, come then." I said. It stood up and did a yap. I saw C.E. smile at it. Mostly everyone in the mansion knew that C.E. was a big lover of any canines or cats. Big or small. Wild or tamed. The fox and I headed out to go find some targets to kill.

-Five three hours later/C.Es p.o.v.-

I heard the front door open and looked up to see E.J. and Hasu. "Okay, the fox is awesome." He said. ... I gave two thumbs up, "Okay."