This is just... sad...

Me- *Comes walking down the stairs* *my hair is sticking out in almost every direction* ... Hey guys.

BEN- About time and what happened to your hair... you look like you've been attacked by a badger?!

Everyone- *trys to hold back laughter*

Me- HEY, you guys try dealing with school!!!

Jeff- *pops head up from behind the crowd cause he got stuck back there* No thanks, we're good!

Me- Okay then, shut da hell up!!

Everyone- ... *shuts up*...

Me- Now.. like I was saying, we have a dare!

Jane- Who's it from?

Me- EyeScratcher345 said: "I dare for all of you to switch clothes with someone! I REGRET NOTHING!!!"

Jeff- ... can it be boys switch with boys and girls switch with girls?!

Me- ... I think that's what she said... let's does do this!

Jeff- ... help me...

Me- To late now, say hello to your doom!! *>:D*

E.J- *chuckles*

Me- It's yours too!!

E.J- ... oh no...

*27 minutes later*

*Boys: Jeff and BEN, Masky and Hoody, E.J and Toby, L.J and Homicidal Liu.*

Jeff- How do you wear this?!? Oh right, cause you're so small! *XD*

BEN- Oh shut up!!! *is having trouble with the hood* I CAN'T SEE!! *is floating above the ground and then smacks into a wall* *removes the hood* Ow!?

Jeff- *XD* You idiot!!

BEN- *sticks tongue out*

Jeff- .. *-_-*.. Wow BEN.. wow... reaall mature!

Masky- *trys not to run into something* Everything is red!

Hoody- ... E-Everything looks normal colored to me since your mask has eye-holes..

E.J- ??? Everything is orange!!!

Toby- H-Hey, don't be h-haten on or-ange! *is trying to scituate the mask* U-Uggg, this f-feels so we-ird with the b-black tar... o-on what e-ever it is!

E.J- Oh shut up!! At least when I pranked C.E with the mask, she didn't flip out because of it!

Toby- I-I am not f-flipping out!

Liu- ... *-_-*... can't move... the legs and sleeves are too long...

L.J- ... *-_-*... I can't move either...

*Girls: Me and Jane (HORRIBLE IDEA), Clockwork and Sally (bad idea), *

Me- Can this dress please go any ---- lower?!?

Jane- Get used to it! And becides, it looks nice!

Me- *trys to cover my face* No it isn't! I look bad in dresses! I can't wait till I get my hoodie back from you!

Jane- About that... I might does be keeping, it's so soft and cozy! Now I see why you like to wear this hoodie often!

Me- You better give that hoodie back when this is over!

Jane- Oh why? What because-

Me- SHUT DA HELL UP JANE, I know what you're gonna say!!! *try to cover up/hide my face even more*

Jane- *trys not to fall over from laughing to hard*

Clocky- ... whyy did I chose to do this?! *is trying to deal with the dress*

Sally- Hey, at least you can see!

Clocky- ... true!

Jeff- Ugg, how much more longer of this C.E?!

Me- *Takes a picture of everyone including myself* ... welp... you guys can change now.. and I finally can get out of the dress!!