No more games and a vote

I walked down the stairs and to the door which led to Slenders' office. I knocked on the door which led to a voice, Slenders', saying, "Come in." I opened the door and walked in.

"Ah, C.E, how may I help you?" He asked. I could feel the panic attack brewing.

"You have a dare." I accidentally blurted out. It was quiet for a minute, and right when I thought he would say 'no,' I heard him 'sigh' and ask, "Very well, what is it?" I was a little shocked by this, but dealt with it. "Theron_Foxy said, 'I dare Slendy to throw away Bens' games.'" I said.

The tension seemed to lifted a bit for me and he said, "That reminds me, I've been needing to do that anyways." "Great, so it works out any how!" I said smiling, know that my work her was done, and now that all I need to do is just sit back and watch.

"Yes, yes it does." He said, standing up and teleport out of the room. "Hey, I don't want to miss this!" I thought as I hurried up out of the room. I made it to the living room just in time to see Slender throwing away the games into the trash can. "That's a lot of games." Something told that Slender was actually a bit happy in doing this dare. 

Slender then stood a little bit away and looked as if he had noting to do with it. I then heard a door open and close quickly and running down that upper hallway. I soon saw BEN, who stopped to looked at Slender and I. "Where are my games?!" He asked panicked. I shrugged and said, "How should I know, I don't mess with them. I never even took a step into your room, so I don't know." 

"This is serious!" He said. I sat down and said, "Well, like I said I don't know nor having anything to do with it." He glitched down the the living room and started glitching around everywhere. When he couldn't find them, he moved onto the kitchen. This was about the time Slender left back to his office. Fifteen minutes later, I heard him scream. I looked over and saw that BEN found his games..., but not only that... they were shredded. I had a cringed looked, "Ohhh, that's cold.., that's got to hurt." He was on he knees', lightly weeping.

"Hey, you seen.. you know what.., never mind, that's pretty f**ked." I said. "YOU THINK?!" He yelled. I couldn't really blame him, if someone did that to my stuff I'd want to break'em.

{{{Alright, thank you everyone who made it to this part. Now, I realized that I haven't been updating on here, mainly only on Google Docs. So, I thought I would do a voting pole on which one of my stories on my google docs should I write onto here.

The New Guy(BoyxBoy)

The One with Short Wings

Glitch(Being worked on)

or

The Only Friend I see.}}}