Poor Kid

"Hey, Sally!" I said.

"What?"

"You got a dare!" I said. "Oh, Oh, what is it?!" She said happily, but little did she know was that happiness was about to be crushed.

"DDLGLITTLE__ said 'I dare Sally to not play with dolls and games for twenty four hours.'" She then just stopped and didn't say anything. I waved my hand in front of her and asked, "Hey.., are you okay?"

*Sallys P.O.V*

"These are cruel times, I guess." I thought.

*C.Es P.O.V.*

"... I'll do it.." She finally said. I pat her on the back for support and said, "All right, I wish you luck, then."

*Four hours later*

"I'M GONNA DIIIIIEE!!!" Sally yelled as she was clung onto my back. I looked over to the group of people who were looking and mouthed 'help me.' E.S, Ghost, and some other friends walked over to try an get her off my back.

Once they got her off, I quickly turned around to make sure she didn't try an cling onto me again, but this time... she's now clung onto Dark. She tried to comfort her as I was thinking about what this would be like for the next twenty hours.

*Ten hours later*

Sally was now rocking back and forth in the corner of the living room as most of us hid behind the counter, couches, chairs, or went out killing to avoid getting 'clung' onto. Sally has clung onto nineteen people in total.., and that's not even counting furniture.

*Ten hours later*

"Sally." I said, peering over the top of the couch. She only just whipped around to look at me. "... twenty four hours are up.." I said. She took a minute to think about it and then ran up the stairs. We all came out of hiding, then L.J. said, "Guess she went to her room to play."

We all agreed.

*E.S P.O.V.*

"Welp, guys, another da-" Before C.E could finish her sentence, something kinda big just hit her in the face, something that Sally threw. Ghost jumped and Stitched started to kinda chuckle C.E. stood for a second.., but then fell onto the floor on the front.

"Jeez, what the hell just hit her?!" Ghost asked.

"Kids got aim!" Jeff said.

We all looked down and saw that it was a... football.

"You're not dead, are you?" Dark asked. She didn't reply at all, no sound, or anything.

.

.

.

"Nothing was lost that day." Stitched said.

"HEY!!!" C.E. yelled which cause some to jump at the random out burst due to think she was maybe unconscious dued to how hard it hit her in the head from the shot, but some started laughing when it happened.

"Sally really does have a good throw." Dark said.

So, apparently, I'm turning into Lui Calibre. Saying how 'Oh, I'm coming back and I'm gonna start updating regularly,' but nope. So little thing, when I say stuff like that.., do not put full faith in me, please. Okay, bye for now.