Prank War Pt 4! Pink!!

Me- *is outside walking in the forest talking to Dark, E.S, Jeff, and E.J*... *Realizes something* Hey Dark!

Dark- *is floating above us while playing with a little bat* *Looks at me* Yeah?

Me- Is Stich and Len in the mansion?

Dark- ...

*we all look at each other in silence*

Me- ... TO THE MANSION!!!

*we all ran back to the mansion*

Me- *yanks the door open quickly* STICH... LEN... are you guys here?!?!

*... no response...*

Me- Yusss! Dark!

Dark- *is still floating* Yeah?

Me- You still have the kit with you, right?

Dark- *grabs a box full of stuff* Right here! Ooooohh, what's your plan?! *grins evily*

Me- Do you by chance have pink paint in there?

Dark- Yeah, why?

E.S- What's the plan?

Me- *gives off a devilish sharp tooth grin* Follow me. *Walks up the stairs to Stiches door and Lens door* Okay everyone, start painting the door pink! And one you guys are done with that, start painting the room!

Jeff- You do know that they will try and kill you if they find out, right?

Me- I know!

Jeff- You... have a death wish.

Me- I know!

Jeff- ... let's does start!

*4 hours later*
*after we finally got done painting the two doors and rooms all pink we took a rest while we wait for Stich and Len to come back*
*17 minutes later*

Stich- *kicks the door open* WE'RE BAACK!!

*Stich and Len walk in with blood on them from a killing spree*

Me- ... the door wasn't locked you know?

Stich- ... Welp... I'm head to my room, I have to go grab something!

Len- And I'm gonna go change, see yah later!

*Stich and Len walk up the stairs to their room*

Me- Byyeeee... *waits till they are out of sight*... Okay guys, start running!

Stich and Len- *scream*

Len- WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO MY ROOM?!?!?!

Stich- IM GONNA STAB A -----!!!!

E.S- Okay... NOW we start running!!

Dark- Have fun! *turns invisible*

Me- Lucky! *hears Stich and Len running down the hall* Oh crap, RUN!!!

*and so we all start running out the door... yeahh... we may not live from them...*