Goodbye, waffles...

"Toby, get your butt down here!" I shouted.

I soon heard a door slam open, which revealed Toby standing there. "W-What?!" He shouted. "Ye got a dare." I said. "Hmm, and t-that would b-be?" He asked. "aliana2004 said, 'Dare for Toby: I dare you to throw away all your waffles.'" I said.

Even though he had on his mouthguard, he had his goggles up. The look that formed on him almost, ALMOST, caused me to feel really bad. "People are curl!!" He shouted as he stomped off to the kitchen. I looked at him and thought, "Man.., poor guy...., oh well." He grabbed all of the boxes that contained eggos or batter for waffles (Yess, he has both, everybody prefers not to ask), walked over to the short garbage can, and slammed them into it. 

He then walked past me, stomped up the stairs and said, "T-This is b-b--ls--t!!" "Hey, watch it! I'm trying to calm down the swearing in this place so it ain't like 24/7!" I warned. Toby looked back at me and said, "Why?!" Because Slender told me to, trust me, it's not like I want to!" I said.

"Oh, come on!!" He said as he turned the corner and was then out of sight. 

"Well....., okay then... Was expecting more, but that works."

////////////////

Okay everyone, so, I'm planning a new book. Does thought I'd say, it'll be called 'The Irish Rose.' Y'all learn more if you read the book. If you want.