They will never work it out

Me: ... this will never work, even in a f---ing hundred years... Jeff.., Jane..., I'm gonna need you two.

Jane: If I have to be shoved in a closet with this ------, I'm gonna kill you!

Me: Aye, kill the person who picked it. I didn't make the dare!

Jeff: True, but you're the one that started all of this.

Me: SHUT UP.....!! Now that that's out of the way, lets move on. Deaths Demon said: "I dare Jeff and Jane to get along without fighting and and cursing at each other for a hole week XD".... d---.

Jane and Jeff: .... OH HELL NO!!!

Me: Look you two, I don't make the rules, I does do what I'm meant to do.

Jane: Yeah, sure, whatever!

Me: Now start being happy with each other, stop fighting, and be nice to each other.

Jane: *puts a knife to my throat*

Me: *happy smile fades away and now is replaced with a nervous smile*

Jeff: *puts a knife to my throat*

Me: *mutters* Oh fuc-...

Jane: *points a knife to Jeff's neck* Back off, if someone is gonna kill her, it's me!

Me: Guys, can't we does ta-

Jeff: *points a knife to Jane's neck* Um, I think you mean mine, princess!

Jeff and Jane: *stare daggers at each other*

Me: ... *western music starts to play in my head*... and who shall make the first move?

Jane and Jeff: *death glare at me*

Me: ... can we all just get along..., please?!