RUN FOOL, RUN!

BEN, GET DOWN HERE!" I yelled. "NO, I BUSY ON TRYING TO BEAT THE LAST BOSS!" He yelled back. "I DON'T CARE, GET  THE HELL DOWN HERE NOW OR I'M COMING UP THERE AND BREAKING YOUR CONSOLE!" I yelled.

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" He yelled. "TRY ME, PAL!" I yelled, annoyed. It was quiet, but I soon hear footsteps, and then saw BEN. He walked down the stairs and then stopped in front of me. "What. do. you. want?" He said, annoyed.

I grabbed my phone and looked at it. "Okay, so you have a dare." I said. "Okay.., is it good?" He asked with a wary look. "Well.., if good as in 'This is awesome!', then no. More like 'This sucks for me..' type of good." I said.

".. grreaattte.." He said. "Okay, beautifulwolf03, aka Blue Storm," I point towards Blue, who was sitting at the bar counter, observing. ".. Yo..!" She said in a squeaker voice. "Said: "I have a dare for BEN to do on Jeff. So, okay, BEN should take Jeff's knife and hide it. Good luck BEN." I said.

".. Lucky me.., wait.. we did you say it instead of her?" BEN asked, pointing at Blue. "Cause she's to giggly for this." I said. "HEY, JERK!" I heard her yell. "Okay, go do your dare now." I said. He starting walking away, muttering, but I didn't really care.

I then walked over and sat next to Blue. "Now we wait." She said. "Yess." I said. It was getting quiet, but it didn't stay like that for long. "BEN, GIVE ME BACK MY DA*M KNIFE!" We heard Jeff yell.

Soon, running could be heard. We saw BEN running, with Jeff hot on his tail behind him, through the second floor, down the stairs, and around the living room. BEN then ran into the front door, but screamed bloody murder when it didn't open.

He then opened it and ran out as fast as he could, with Jeff still behind him. We both stared at the door. "Think he'll live?" Blue asked. I shrugged. "Dunno." I said. ".. Why didn't does go into the T.V or teleport?" Blue said.

I shrugged again. "Probably got so terrified that he forgot to or how to." I said. I then heard walking on the second floor and looked over to see E.J and Toby. I smirked, remembering that they had to take care of little Masky and little Hoodie.

"How's it going guys?" I asked, still with a smirk. "Shut up!" E.J said, pointing at me, as if to tell me that if I said another smarta** remark he would kill me. "Wow, y'all 'deal' with other people 'well', but when it comes to kids.. it's sad." Blue said.

"It ain't. funny., Blue." Toby said. Now we were both smirking. "Yes it is, Toby, yes it is." She said. "and besides, it'll be a different groups turn." I said. They both does kept glaring at us.

"S--T S--T S--T S--T S--T!!!"

BEN then ran by, with Jeff's knife, and with Jeff behind him. We were all quiet, does staring at where they ran off. "... I thought that he was meant to hide the knife?" I asked, looking over at Blue.

"Probably f**ked up and didn't have the time to it quickly and so he got caught." She said. "... eh, still funny as hell!" I said. "I know, right." She said.