A Freaked out Masky.

I looked up from my phone and quickly glanced around the room to see if Hoodie was around. I'm sitting at the table, so I had a perfect view of the room. I saw Hoodie walking through the living room and to the door.

"Hoodie," I shouted before he reached for the door.

He quickly whipped around to look at me and asked, "What?"

I did a hand gesture, meaning for him to come over, and said, "You have a dare." He scoffed and said, "Been a while since I had one of those." I nodded and said, "There are two parts to this. xitlalic100 said, 'I dare Hoodie to follow Masky around all day without saying a word or doing any movement to him. Includes writing, drawing, gestures........, etc. Then, when Masky is laying in bed, I want Hoodie to watch him sleep-" Before I could continue, Hoodie holds up his hand and said, "Hold up, hold up. This person really said that I have to watch him 'sleep.'" 

I cleared my throat and said, "Yup.., now, like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." I then batted him on the head, "That is the first part. Later, when you're having to watch him sleep, I'll text you the other part." He sighed and said, "Fine.., Masky will be up soon." and then started to walk to and up the stairs.

I smirked when I knew exactly what he was gonna go do.

-time skip to ten minutes later-

I soon heard walking and looked up to see Masky.., being followed by Hoodie. "Hey, Masky, how's it going?" I asked.

He held up his hand, pointed his thumb at Hoodie, and said, "Odd, very odd." I leaned over, looking at hoodie, and said, "I can see that." I had a hidden smirk, knowing that Masky knew nothing and was completely confused.

.

The whole day continued like this. With Masky getting more and more weirded out. He would try to keep on asking Hoodie what he was doing, but Hoodie knew that he could not talk to him, or he would fail the dare.

.

-Hoodies' P.O.V.-

It was finally night. Masky was finally asleep after twenty minutes because of me does standing here in the room, quietly. "I did not sign up for this." I felt my phone, so I took it out, and checked to see what is was about.

(H- Hoodie/C- Me)

Hey, he asleep yet? - C

H- Yeah, finally.
     So, what's the second part?

Okay, they said, 'When it's late at - C
night, I want hoodie to start                 
whispering into his ear, then start     
yelling.                                                          

They also said 'Btw, I love your          
book. Great work!                                   
(Why, thank you!!)

H- ... okay then...

I walked over next to the side of Masky's bed, lend down, and whispered, "Hey, hey, Masky. Hey, Masky. Masky." mutable times. I then heard him groan, "Hm, wat?" "Now." "MASKYYY! WAKE THE HELL UP!" He backed up, panicking, but then backed up too far and fell off the bed.

I looked over and saw him on the floor, muttering, 'Why,' repeating. 'Eh, night, bro." I said, as I walked out of his room. I walked to the living room and saw C.E. on the couch, laughing. "I-I hea-rd him scr-eam from h-here!!"

{{{This morning.
My mom- *comes to my room* Your school called and said they're canceled.
Me- ... What..?
Mom- School's canceled.
Me- ..... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!}}}