Let's Meet Up In 2010

31/12/09 Evening

“Minato!” Elizabeth crashed into my body, wrapping her arms around me as she did so. I patted her lightly on the head. “Thanks for the welcome.” I smiled down at her, then looked up to find Philemon standing next to the chair that Igor always seemed to sit in. “Philemon.” The butterfly-masked man gave a nod at me and gestured for me to sit down in the chair.

I carefully pried the still smiling Eli off me and settled myself in the lyre back chair. “Welcome back Minato. I suppose that challenge I sent you went well?” I could almost imagine the smile that he was hiding underneath the blue mask. “Well?” I pulled a smirk. “I destroyed Zeus!” My smirk turned into a grin, and I heard Philemon chuckling.

“I see that you clearly enjoyed yourself some.” Philemon nodded to himself. “Anyways… It seems that you may be in a bit of a predicament.”

I scratched the back of my head sheepishly. “Hehe… It’s nothing I can’t handle on my own. But I need a solid place to stay since I realise that I haven’t overloaded or found all the Arcana which correspond to the Social Links.” The black suited man agrees it seems. “They would be…”

“I haven’t found the Sun and Moon Link yet, and the Tower, Devil, Judgement, Strength, Star and World Links haven’t been pushed to their limits yet.” I explained.

“Yes… Your Social Links are of utmost importance.” Igor nodded with the same creepy grin that he always wore. “Very well.” Eli soon whispered something into the jii-san’s elf-like ears. Then he chuckled. “It seems that Elizabeth and the others have some business with you.”

Eli smiled, and lifted me up the chair and led me to a cyan blue door. I shut the door behind me, and Elizabeth continued to lead me on after that. “Eh? Whatcha doing Eli-chan?” She giggled mischievously and I was left to wonder about what she was doing before she stopped in the middle of a baby blue room, and turned around with a black key in her hand.

“This is a key that can lead you to Tartarus’ dimension anytime of the day.” She placed it gently in my hand, and closed my fingers over the cold key. “Thanks Eli-chan.” I ruffled her hair. “Oh you know… I’m just wondering something…”

Dark Hour

Welp, I doubt any of my friends would be going to Tartarus right now. Because I have something to do there that will be made a whole lot easier since I have those powers of mine. Thebel Block, Thebel block…

Yup. “Hi Charon.”

“Ah. Minato. What are you doing here? None of your friends have come by tonight.” He asked.

“First, Elizabeth sent me a challenge. Secondly, we probably won’t be meeting up until the promised day.” I answered.

“I suppose the challenge is…” The suited deity speculated. “I have to defeat you… Solo.”

Charon snapped to attention. “I see. Then…” The deity brandished his revolvers. “Come.”

I grinned as I filled one of my fists with the Omega Cluster spell, and the other with a Nova Kaiser spell. The Reaper seemed very surprised to see those spells. “What…? I thought only Lucifer wielded Omega Cluster.”

“That’s not all I got up my sleeve.” I teleported to just under the Reaper’s hood, and smashed my Light fist into his rib cage, and my Dark punch into his rib cage one more time. Gold Ichor dribbled out of the deity’s hood, and I knew he had taken serious damage just from that. “It seems I can’t hold back against you… Chosen one of the Gods.”

The air around the Reaper shimmered, to reveal a man with black hair, fair skin, a black trench coat, pants and white shirt, and a glowing yellow eye. On his head were bloodied bandages that bound his hair which in a hairstyle like mine to his face, and covering his right eye. In his black gloves he was still brandishing his powerful revolvers.