Our Contract

07/01/10 Dark Hour

So… what was your move Minato? I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me… I chuckled to myself before heading to Tartarus’ lobby. It was only a few minutes before I knew that the SP signatures that I needed were just a few seconds away from entering the tower. Including Richard’s. How nice.

Each of the members of SEES filed in, with Richard coming in from the back after them. Each of them, with determined expressions. How amusing. They all think they have a good reason. I hope they at least put up a good fight…

“Makoto,” Minato stepped forward first. “We’re going to have to put a stop to your Shadow first. Sorry about this…” He had a saddened expression with apologetic words to match. Oh you don’t need to feel sorry Minato. I’m not going to when I’m spilling all of your blood on my hands, I mused as a smile creased my face.

“That isn’t Makoto. That’s his Shadow.” Richard stated neutrally, readying his scythe. Wolf-boy’s finally stepping up is he?

That’s right! Now why don’t you relay that to your friends, mutt? I grinned with a condescending air about me.

Minato and Richard looked at each other before confirming it with the rest of the members.

“But how come he isn’t talking?” Junpei asked, with a dumb wondering expression on his face.

“He lost his voice,” Richard growled out.

“Uhuh,” I replied what I could, coughing out some blood onto my palm and throwing the droplets onto the checked floor. I shrugged after wiping off the leftover blood that was trickling out of my mouth. Such a tragedy.

The remaining members looked around extremely confused. I would hope so… the flickers of fear were flashing within their gazes… How delightful! So delightful, that a grin could only be painted across my face right now! The fear… the tremble within their souls… the looks that only expressed utter horror as they slowly began to realise that death was on their doorstep, and the cold sweats that would be running down their bodies as shivers made their ways up and down their spines!

Hmph, why don’t you just cut the chit-chat right now? I’m itching to hear whatever answer you have that could ever possibly help to fix me. I sneered at Minato, only waiting for his answer before I realised that he had none. I chuckled to myself before deciding to channel it through to the other Universe wielders in the room, shocked expressions appearing on the faces of both of them.

It’s clear you have none from your silence! What a shame… A shadow appeared over my eyes, and perhaps a crazed expression. It wouldn’t matter! All that matters is that they die! Well then, come! Come with all of your measly strength!

I drew my swords and moved into a lazy defensive position, daring all of them to come. “Guys… scatter. This is not going to be pretty,” Minato commanded. With a nod, every single one of them split up into groups, each complimenting each other’s abilities. Minato teamed up with Richard, and that was no surprise to me.

Koromaru, Junpei and Yukari combined forces. Most likely to amplify their… fire power… Jokes aside that’s a good strategy… Akihiko and Shinjiro conjoined their forces and that was not news to me why they would either. Aigis, Ken and Mitsuru were left. Hmph… Mitsuru… Fuuka was left at the back, as support. And Ray’s a loner.

Minato and Richard led the attack first, and while they didn’t have the same amount of synergy as when I would team up with Minato it was still a good amount. Well, this’ll be interesting. Left alone they would inevitably die by my hands but this is going to be showing at least some amount of promise. Make this fun for me won’t you!?