Prologue

PS: THIS IS THE CONTINUATION SERIES FROM THE PREVIOUS BOOK. [FAIRY TAIL VAMPIRE: JELLAL & ERZA]

Jellal's POV

I felt so tired after last night's party with Natsu and the others. I laid on the bed feeling lifeless till Wendy opened the door and jumped on top of me, "Jellal....Wake Up!" I felt a hard bump on my back. "Geez Wendy just a few more minutes." 

"Oh come on Jellal, please." She begged me as I covered my head using the pillow. "I don't wanna." 

Wendy's POV

This idiot brother of mine. I pumped up my fists and gave him a punch on his back, "How many times do I have to say WAKE UP!!!!" He fell to the floor and glared at me with his gloomy eyes, "Fine, I'm awake now...happy?" I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'm heading out to class and there's food in the fridge. You can eat it whenever you're hungry. Bye brother!" I skipped happily out of his room and headed downstairs. 

Jellal's POV

I chuckled watching my little sister go. Seriously, she's one heck of a tomboy. I rubbed my back after she gave a hard hit. I walked towards the window and starred at the sky. Then I heard my phone vibrate with a text message from my bed. I took it and saw it was from Gajeel. 

"Will be dropping by your house about an hour. Got something important. Everyone will be here. See ya! a.k.a. Gajeel ;)"

I muttered to myself, "An hour?" I looked towards my watch and decided to take a shower. I wonder what Gajeel wanted to see me for...well just have to wait. 

Lucy's POV

I walked down the streets of Magnolia and saw Gray, Juvia, Natsu, Levy and Gajeel. I waved at them, "Hey guys!" They waved back. I asked Levy, "I got your text message about meeting up at Jellal's house. What for?" 

"Yup and we're going now. It's something urgent." said Levy.

"Who else are joining?" Gray asked while taking his iced coffee drink. 

"Erza, Mira and Laxus. They said they'll come later." 

TIMESKIP...

Jellal's POV

Feel so relax after taking a shower. While putting on my shirt I heard a knock at my door. "Coming." I opened the door and saw Gajeel along with others. "Hey Jellal sorry we have to budge in your place." 

"It's ok. I don't mind." We all sat in the living room. "Well what is it you wanted to tell us?" I asked as Levy answered, "We have to wait for Erza and the rest of them. They'll be here soon." We waited till Erza, Mira and Laxus came in and joined us. Erza came and sat beside me along with Gray and Natsu. 

Gajeel gave signal at Levy to start the meeting. She nodded. 

Levy's POV

I stood up starting the meeting, "Alright I have something important to say from gramps and I want you guys to listen closely. The thing is the night classes will be joining with the day classes for now on." Everyone eyes were widened as they starred at me, "WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT???!!!!!??????" 

I KNOW... I KNOW...SHORT CHAPTER BUT WILL UPDATE SOON! THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!