The Plan

Levy's POV

"WHAT!!!!!" Everyone stared at me with their eyes widened. I exclaimed, "Hey don't give me those faces. You guys are giving me the creeps!" while moving my hands up and down. 

"Gramps can't be serious of wanting us to attend day classes now?" said Gray. Natsu added while he crossed his arms, "Yeah, first we were attending day classes then just because we broke in the academy and got punished to attend the night classes and now its back to square one again?!?" Erza came and hit on Natsu's head. "Settle down...I'm sure master had a reason for this. Let Levy do the talking." I nodded, "I know it's hard for you guys especially the vampires who can't stand the heat and light from the sun, but the thing is the vampire hunters are going to visit our academy." 

"What? Hunters?" said Lucy. 

"Yes, they suspected gramps allowing vampires to attend the academy and lived their lives normal like humans so that's why they are coming to have a look to see whether he's telling the truth or not." I said while letting out a sigh. Jellal came forward to me, "When are they coming?" 

"Tommorow." 

"So how long are we going to do this?" Gray asked. "I'm not sure but we have to go on with the plan until they are satisfied." I added, "Well gramps already knew that one day the hunters would come to know the truth. He just wanted to protect you all." 

"Well then, you heard what Levy said...we need to make this work out for gramps." Jellal said as he pumped his fists together. "Yeah you're right Jellal, let's do this." said Gray as he leaned his arm on Jellal. "Alright I'm more fired up than ever!" Natsu jumping high in the air. 

Then I remembered something and spoke, "Oh and Jellal, gramps said you need to train your vampire magic and control your thirst." He chuckled, "Yeah about that, lately I've been having this slight problem about controlling my magic since after the battle with Grimiore Heart." 

I smiled, "If that's the case then gramps said the vampires would be able to help you by giving some lessons." Mira came and hugged Jellal while Erza gave a glare, "I'll teach you Jellal! I don't mind giving you lessons everyday and also some private ones...you know what I mean don't you Jellal?" He laughed, "Thanks Mira, Hahaha." Then Erza grabbed Jellal away holding him closely to her, "No way I'm allowing you to give him private ones!" Mira gave an evil smirk, "Oh Erza..." She came closer to Erza's ear, "Are you saying that you'll be the one giving private lessons?" 

Erza went steamed red, "What? No way! I mean..." Mira let out a laugh, "Oh Erza you're so cute when you blush." Lucy and I felt awkward watching the both of them. Then Laxus stepped between Erza and Mira, "Jellal we'll start training tomorrow after class in the gym class." Jellal nodded, "Sure." Erza and Mira gave a gloomy stare at Laxus, "Who said you could train Jellal tomorrow we haven't decided yet who to train him first!" Laxus pouted, "First come first serve." 

Mira and Erza's face were blanked, "What did you say?" 

"I said first come first serve...get it girls." Then the three of them started to argue at each other leaving the rest of us feeling awkward. Jellal started laughing, "Stop you guys. Let's just say you all train me tomorrow together. That way will be better." They stopped and smiled, "Right." 

"Aaaahhh this sucks, what about me. I want to train too!" said Natsu joining in the conversation. "Just be patient, you'll get one soon." said Gray as Gajeel nodded. Natsu exhaled, "Like that will happen." I answered, "Unless you can ask gramps." 

"Fine I'll ask him tomorrow." Gray came over and patted on his back, "I'll come with you cause I want to train too." Natsu smiled and rubbed his hair, "That's so sweet of you buddy, come here!" 

"Hey don't mess my hair you idiot." 

"Oh my darling I can't wait to train together with you. Our magic could compliment with each other." said Juvia as she having images till Gray snapped her to the reality, "That depends whether gramps agreed or not." She sulked at the corner while Lucy comforted her, "Its ok I'm sure you'll get your chance to train with Gray." 

Gray and I looked at both Lucy and Juvia and sighed. "Hey Jellal do you have something to eat I'm hungry." Gajeel asked while heading to the kitchen. "I'm starving too." Natsu followed along. "Yeah you can get it from the fridge. Wendy left them." 

"Thanks you're the best." they answered. "So I guess that's it then. Tomorrow be there sharp by eight in the morning. I'll see you soon guys, bye!" I waved them and walked out of the door heading back to Fairy Hills, a place that are for girls only. I smiled to myself, "Hah what should I do now since I'm free now...I know I'll just read a book.

TIMESKIP

At the headquarters of the Vampire Hunter Organisation...

Cobra's POV

"Are you all here?" I said while taking my seat. "Everyone's here Cobra, you are the only one that's late all the time." said Lyon who was sitting opposite of me. I snickered and hold out the list of the ones that are going to investigate Fairy Tail Academy tomorrow. "Here's the names that are carrying out the investigation...Lyon, Cheria, Midnight, Jura, Kagura, Angel, Milliana, Minerva, Rufus, Sting, Rogue, Yukino and myself. You heard it so meet here tomorrow morning and we'll head off. Make sure to spot any vampires cause I have a sense of feeling that Makarov is lying to us." 

"How do you know Cobra?" said Jura. "I have sharp instincts and I can tell whether a person's lying or not. We'll just have to check."

"Alright then see ya." said Sting as he and Rogue walked out from the room. I smiled while thinking to myself, "I won't let you get away with it Makarov...soon the truth will come out."