Captured

Jellal's POV

"Finally it's over, I'm so tired..." Natsu said as he stretches his arms high up while Gray sighed loudly while carrying Juvia on his back. I smirked at him, "So Gray how does it feel carrying your lover on your back?" He gasped, "What? Seriously Jellal...I'm just trying to help that's all after she had a fall during gym class." 

"Oh yeah it was a good competition and I felt fired up!!!!" said Natsu. Lucy snickered at his ear, "Really Natsu, I thought someone was having motion sickness when he was turned several times by coach, Gildarts after the game..." 

"Oh come on Lucy don't say that!" Gray and I laughed. Gray asked me, "By the way Jellal where's Erza?" 

"She said she has something with Mira of course not like she doesn't want to tell me." 

"Oh then how's training with Laxus so far? You look exhausted after having some fights with him." 

"Yeah, he's quite strong and he's quite fast with his attacks too." I added. 

"Hey Jellal, I'm hungry can we stop by at your house? I'm really starving..." said Natsu as his stomach was growling loudly till everyone could hear. I nodded. 

"Help yourselves." I said as I opened the door and saw Wendy sitting in the living room. I waved, "Hey Wendy!" Natsu straight ran in the kitchen while Gray put Juvia down on the couch and covered her using his jacket. I headed over to my room to change my clothes. "I'll be back in a few minutes." 

Lucy's POV

I sat next to Wendy, "Hey Wendy how are you feeling?" She seems sad. I wonder what's wrong with her? "Is there something wrong Wendy?" Wendy shook her head, "No nothing." Jellal came down and lie down on the couch trying to take a nap. 

Wendy stood up, "Jellal, I need to ask you something..." He sat up straight and looked at her, "What is it?" She clenched her fists, "Tell me...is it true that you and I are vampires?" Everyone was starring at her. Jellal looked down to the floor keeping quiet while she continued asking, "Tell me brother, is it true?" 

Jellal's POV

I gripped my fists hardly thinking whether to say it or not. She asked again and this time her tone was sharp, "Tell me! Don't just sit there ignoring my question!" 

"Yes..." She stood stunned as tears streamed down her face, "So it's true... How could you not tell me anything?" I pulled her closely to me, "I'm sorry but it's not the right time now." She pushed me away, "What do you mean it's not the right time! I can't believe that you kept it away from me! You're such a jerk!" She kicked the door and ran off. I ran after her, "Wendy! Please listen to me!" 

"We'll help you find her." said Gray as he asked Lucy to stay to see over Juvia while we went off finding Wendy. "We'll go in separate ways." I said as we broke off running different directions. "Wendy! Wendy! Where are you?" I screamed while running finding her along the streets. How does she even know about this. What should I do? It was getting dark. I walked and walked non stop at the streets but still haven't find Wendy yet. Where could she be? I heard someone calling me, "Jellal..." I turned around and saw a lady with black hair. "You are?" She came closer, "I'm Minerva, one of the hunters who came to your academy this morning." 

"What do you want Minerva?" I asked while taking a few steps back. "You're looking for your precious little sister...what's her name? Oh Wendy." I glared at her, "Where did you take her?" 

"I'll tell you if you follow us quietly to the headquarters if not we'll do it in a hard way." Think Jellal fast. Before I could answer, Erza jumped in front of me, "What do you mean you are taking him to the headquarters Minerva?" 

"Erza?" She looked at me,"They have captured your sister."

"What?" Minerva smirked, "Looks like we have to deal it in a hard way. Sting! Rogue! Capture Jellal immediately and bring him over to the headquarters. I'll deal with Erza myself." Erza pushed me away, "Run Jellal."

"No way Erza! I'm not letting you fight alone." The other two hunters leaped above me as they attacked using their swords. I dodge it and they looked surprised. "He's a feisty one for a pure blood." said the guy with a blond hair. "Indeed, let's take him down." said the other guy with the black hair. 

Erza's POV

I clenched my fists glaring at Minerva, "I thought I've never seen you again. I'll never forget what you did to me in the past. I'll kill you!" She licked her lips and used her leather whip and I blocked it using my sword by cutting it. She was surprised, "Looks like you've gotten stronger Erza. Let's see if you an dodge this!" She took out a gun from her pocket and fired. 

Jellal blocked me and took the shot. I grabbed him, "Are you alright?" He panted and smiled at me, "I'll be fine." A trail of blood flowing from the shot on one of his arms. "You need help." I said as I placed his arm around my shoulder helping him to stand. "You'll pay for this Minerva." 

She smiled as she placed the gun on Jellal's forehead, "Just follow us quietly Jellal, if you want to live." 

"Don't you dare!" I yelled but Jellal stopped me. He let go of my arms and walked slowly towards her. "Just leave Erza alone...I'll follow you." 

"Don't!" 

"It's ok Erza, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." he said as the hunters chained his arms tightly. 

"But Jellal..." Minerva shoved the gun at my chest, "We'll release him after he explain everything. You can wait for him till dawn. Now move or I've going to hurt you." I sighed loudly watching them leave as I stomped the ground hard, gritting my teeth. "I'll save you Jellal..." 

I heard Gray and Natsu calling, "Erza!" 

"Gray, Natsu." They stopped running catching their breaths, "Glad to see you here, woah what's wrong with you?" Natsu asked. I clenched my fists, "Jellal has been captured by the hunters." 

They both were shocked, "What did you say? Jellal's been captured?!?" I nodded. 

"Let's get him back. I'm worried of what they would do to him and they've got Wendy too." 

"No way!" said Gray and Natsu was in rage mode, "Let's bust the whole place."