PROM NIGHT (PART 2)

Erza's POV

"How do I look?" I asked Lucy, Juvia and Levy. Their eyes were gleaming brightly at my white dress with pink roses at the side. "It's beautiful Erza!" said Lucy clapping her hands together. "Stunning I must say but you'll look better if you tie up half bun with a tiara on top." Levy added as I started blushing hard. "You forgot to wear the gloves Erza." Juvia said as she handed out the gloves. "Thanks Juvia, everyone." I took the gloves and wore them. Lucy took out one of her keys and summoned Cancer as he did my hairdo almost an hour. "Like it baby?" he asked.

I felt amazed by his skills. I looked at myself at the mirror while playing with my hair locks. "It's beautiful thank you Cancer." He bowed and vanished into thin air. "Wow Erza you look great! What do you think of my dress?" I turned around seeing Lucy and the others in their gowns. Lucy was wearing a pink ball gown with matching accessories and a white flower popped on her head. Juvia was wearing a blue green dress which follows her body shape and it exposed some of her chest. She did some curls over her blue silky hair and pinned her fringe with a shiny glimmering silver clips with beads tangling at the side. Levy was in her cute little bright orange dress. She wore a shiny golden hairband which matches her dress. "You all look amazing!" I said feeling stunned by their beauty.

"Hey, Gajeel just texted me saying they are waiting outside." said Levy. I quickly turned myself away feeling shy all of the sudden. Lucy grabbed hold of my hand, "Come on Erza, don't be shy. Jellal would love it." I pouted, "Actually to be honest, I'm not used to this kind of dressing. It's making me even more flashy." Lucy giggled, "Silly Erza! You should show your inner beauty for once. I'm sure after this Jellal won't even take his eyes off you." I smiled and we both giggled till Juvia popped at the door calling us. "Are you two coming or not?"

"Coming." Both of us said at the same time as we wore our high heels and headed off the door. By the way this was Lucy's house we planned to stay over this weekend. The guys were leaning against a black limo Zen chatting away till we stood right in front of them. They stopped and turned facing our direction with their eyes widened. The girls were giggling while I was closing my eyes blushing hard. I felt a gentle touch on my scarlet locks. I opened my eyes seeing Jellal playing with my locks as we gazed into each other eyes. His face was puffed up pink. "You look...beautiful." He said as he turned his face away and I did the same. "Thanks." Natsu cleared his throat, "We're leaving now." Both of us went towards the car as Jellal took a step ahead of me opening the door. He stretched out his hand helping me to get in the car. He sat right next to me after adjusting his attire. We were all chatting away throughout the journey. I cling my arms around him and whispered into his ear. "You look handsome as always." His eyes widened as he rubbed his hair, "I normally comfortable in my casual clothes but this is my first time wearing something formal." Natsu, Gray and Gajeel smirked looking at us, "See Jellal what do we tell ya..." said Gajeel.

Jellal felt annoyed crossing his arms, "If only you guys didn't take off my clothes and forced me wearing this suit in front of the sales woman." The girls chuckled along with the guys. I was laughing all the way and Jellal turned away feeling embarrassed. Lucy whispered to Levy, "I'm sure the sales woman fainted after seeing Jellal naked."

Natsu added, "We three did a good job did we?" They high five at each other as Jellal pouted at the side. I turned around giving a kiss on his cheek without even realizing that others were watching as they cooed at the side, "SSSSSWWWWWEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!" They shrieked as the both of us blushed hard. Both of us yelled at the same time, "It's not what you guys think!" They started laughing.

TIMESKIP

Zeref's POV

"Sir we are glad you have arrived back safely. We were waiting for you all these years." I smiled, "Thank you Invel. It's been a long time I haven't been back here in a while. However, the vampire world needs a new ruler. A king that is worthy of leading them."

Invel smirked, "You are the rightful heir to rule over this world and conquer not only the vampires but the humans. They need to know their place not to mess with the vampires. Hey are a lot weaker."

"Well you're right about that, but there's something I'm interested in."

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"Have you ever heard about the Fernandes family?"

His eyes widened, "You mean the previous royal pure bloods who were ruling over this world. I've heard of it but they were killed years ago." I shook my head, "There's two heirs who are still alive. They are currently living in the human world."

He felt even more shocked, "Do they even know of their past?"

"I'm sure they would know since I saw one of them defeated Mard Geer."

He adjusted his glasses, "Well I'm sure you are referring to Jellal and Wendy right?"

I nodded, "Yes Invel. I think I might pay a visit to them tonight or some other day. Invel..." I paused as he bowed down.

"Yes Sire?"

"Get me some new clothes. Something grander." He smiled, "As you wish Sire." He walked off as I looked into the dark skies of the vampire world and snickered to myself, "Things would have to change eventually Jellal." 

PS: ONE MORE CHAPTER AND WE'RE DONE WITH BOOK 2! LATER READERS! XD