Beginning of War

Jellal's POV

I dodged his magic and attacked him back. "May the seven stars bring judgement upon you, Grand Chariot!" At that moment a bright light was released from the sky aiming at him. He smirked, "Did you really think that would beat me?" He blocked the attack with his dark magic.

No way he's able to dodge that magic. He appeared in front of me and grabbed hold of my fists, "Pay attention, this is how a real punch and a real kick feels like." I crashed through the window and fell towards the floor. "Jellal are you ok?" Wendy called from above as she wanted to run down but I stopped her, "Stay back Wendy."

I can't keep this up any longer. This wound won't even heal. He jumped pinning me to the ground, "You smell lovely Jellal, so fragrant. Does this hurt?" He slashed right through one of my legs and I yelped. He laughed, "Well which demonstration would I show next?" Then in flash someone came and cut right through his face. I barely opened my eyes.

"Jellal..." I felt a soft gentle touch on my face as I slowly opened my eyes seeing nothing but red and that pretty face. "Erza? Why are you..." She smashed her lips into mine. "There's no way I would ever let you go all by yourself. Wherever you go, I'll go. I already made that as my own decision." I sighed, "Looks like I can't stop you, can't I?" Wendy came over to us, "Thank goodness, you're alright." She said as she hugged me tightly.

Erza's POV

"Erza Scarlet, such a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady. That was a pretty scratch you gave me recently but this only take a few seconds to heal."

Jellal gasped, "He's not even injured?" I hissed as he clapped his hands, "Looks like you have make my mood far more badly. Fine I'll show you my true form." Dark aura covered him as he turned into a full demon with wings and long claws. "See if you all could dodge this!" He released a black sphere towards us. "Lookout!" Jellal blocked the attack using his light magic. I could sense his magic power starts to weaken. He moan slightly falling onto his knees panting heavily. "Are you sure you are fine?"

"I can...manage." He winced when I noticed blood was flowing out from his injured wound earlier. "Quick take my blood before it's too late." He shook his head, "No, even I take your blood my wound won't be able to heal." I applied some pressure to stop the bleeding. He gripped my hand,"Take Wendy with you."

"No way am I leaving you here behind."

"Please Erza, I'll catch up with you once I'm done with him. Urgh."

"Save your breath Jellal, you need help." I slowly helped him up and placed his hands around my shoulder. Wendy also helped by supporting his back.

"Are your done? Cause I'm not!" Mard Geer unleashed his attack aiming directly at us. I got ready with my sword waiting to cut through his thorns but Natsu and Gray got just in time to save us.

"We can't just let you guys have all the fun, won't you agree Gray?" said Natsu as Gray smirked.

"You guys..."said Jellal.

"Just rest Jellal while we settle things for you." said Natsu pumping his both fists together releasing his fire magic. "I'm really such an idiot am I?" Jellal said softly as I chuckled at the sight of him feeling embarrassed. "Rest Jellal, you need your strength later." He finally gave in sighing as he closes his eyes.

"Well this is a turn for an event." Mard Geer flew right over to Natsu and Gray and caught hold of them tightly lounged them up high in the sky and gave a blow on them. "Natsu! Gray!"

"You're not getting the best of me demon! Fire Dragon Iron Fists!" Natsu raged as he puched Mard Geer. "Damn you fire user!" Natsu smirked grabbing hold of him and aimed it over to Gray, "Do it now Gray!!!!"

"Ice Make Lance!" Dozens of ice lances pierced through Mard Geer leaving him lying unconscious on the ground. "Yeah we beat the smack out of this guy." said Natsu. I smiled seeing those two getting stronger since the battle with Grimiore Heart. Suddenly, the whole palace started to collapsed. Gray used his ice shield covering us from the destruction of the palace. We heard a snickering laugh coming from ahead of us. "So you guys are all here. Great timing. I guess this is payback time." I cursed under my breath, "Cobra..."

"You all looked thorn up into shreds. This is an order from your new leader of the hunter organization, kill them." A loud cry was heard from the hunters as they raced directly to us. Out of the blue, we saw a bright yellow explosion behind us. A figure steps out from the explosion with a smirk on his face. "Would you guys like to play with my explosive magic cause I like to." I gasped judging the look on his face, "No way Jackal?"

Another figure landed on the ground beside him. "Don't go all by yourself Jackal." Jackal pouted, "I see you're wanting some fun, right Tempesta?" So the other guy must be Tempesta. I wonder whatever happened to Kyoka. "Whatever should we do now?" Gray asked as he undo his ice magic. "I'm not sure. Right now we head out somewhere safe before the hunters get us." The nodded and I woke up Jellal by rubbing his cheek gently. He yawned as he slowly opened his eyes. "Let's go." I said quietly. Natsu and Gray helped him up placing his hands around their shoulders. We quietly headed out when suddenly Cobra and the rest of his hunters surrounded us. "Where are you guys going? There's no way we'll let you escape. Capture them!" said Cobra as Midnight, Yukino, Sting and Rogue ran over at us but we heard another explosion coming from another side.

"Hey guys long time no see, back up is right here!" Lucy shouted waving with us. Gramps and the whole guild came by. "Lucy! Great timing!" I yelled and Natsu and Gray were smiling. "Release them at once Cobra or you'll face my fury." said master. Cobra shook his head while laughing, "You're not the boss of me Makarov. Why don't we have a duel? If you win, I'll release them but if I win then I'll keep them locked up forever till their last breath. What do you say Makarov?" I saw gramps clenched his fists and smiled, "We've got ourselves a deal."