Demon Lord Vampire

Erza's POV

I was shocked seeing his sudden change where his tears were blood as his tattoo turns from red to black. Black wings like feathers formed from his back as his hair turned to white. He opened his eyes which were glowing red. Black marks were spreading throughout his body and some on his face. "Jellal...is that you?" His sudden change in appearance has got me worrying. I muttered, "No way...he's a demon lord vampire?" 

"So he's really a vampire after all..." said Cobra from the back. I placed Wendy down gently on the floor and walk a few steps to Jellal. "Jellal, Jellal can you hear me, Jellal?" 

"Hey Erza!" I turned around and saw Natsu and Gray running. "You guys..." Gray and Natsu stopped in their tracks when they saw Jellal. "Jellal? What happened to him?" Gray asked and I answered, "I don't know but he was engulf into darkness." 

"What about Wendy?" Natsu asked and I shook my head with tears in my eyes. "She's gone." They both were blown and Natsu clenched his fists tightly, "Who did this?" 

"Are you blind it's me you dimwit." Cobra answered with a smirk on his face. 

Natsu's POV

I couldn't control myself. That bastard killed Wendy and now Jellal is entirely different. "DAMN YOU BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" Before I could punch him, Cobra was hit by one of the attacks and it was Jellal. His eyes were furious as he continue releasing his dark magic fast. I saw Erza ran up to him hugging him tightly, "Please Jellal don't do this." He pushed Erza down on the ground, "Don't come any closer to me." Gray and I ran and grabbed both Jellal's hands trying to stop him, but he was too strong for us as he released his black magic around him hitting us to the ground. "What the hell's wrong with you Jellal?" I yelled but Gray stopped me. 

Erza's POV

Jellal walked towards Cobra as he summoned another attack. "I understand your pain but you can't loose control of yourself like this, please Jellal." He glared at me. "Who are you?" Tears were streaming from my face. "I'm Erza Jellal, don't you remember me?" 

"If you two are going to talk I'm going to captured you two and locked up in the water prison cell for the rest of your lives, and you don't stopped me." said Cobra as he slash through Jellal's chest. I yelled, "Jellal!" Cobra laughed as I saw other hunters surrounded the place. "Surrender now or not things could get a whole lot of ugly." He smirked.

Jellal stood up and smiled evilly at him, "Dark Altairis." A huge black sphere of dark light released aiming at the hunters. Most of them collapsed to the ground unconscious and many were injured. Cobra was furious, "CURSE YOU JELLAL!" Before Cobra could attacked back a light cut through between the both of them. A lady with horns holding a crystal lacrima along with another lady who is slightly taller almost like my height. 

Cobra hissed, "Who are you?" They both smiled and one of them stepped out,"I'm Seilah one of Mard Geer servants and a demon." 

"I'm Kyoka a demon as well." 

Demons? Wait a minute, I've heard from them before...they were from the book of Zeref which means they're from Tartaros? 

"Damn these demons, take them out!" Cobra gave orders as Minerva, Lyon and others attacked them but they defend them easily. Their bodies were controlled. "My...body...I...can't move." Seilah walked towards Cobra and smiled, "I control every part of your body, just keep your mouth shut and I'll let you live hunter." What kind of magic are they using? She controlled their body till they fall to the ground unconscious. "Good job Seilah and now..." 

Kyoka came and held out her hand towards Jellal, "Join us Jellal, we welcome you in open arms. Master Mard Geer would be happy to see you." There's no way I'm going to let Jellal go. "Listen to me Jellal, don't join them." He smiled as he walked towards them. "Your sister, Wendy...how would she feel if she watches you now?" 

He snickered as he gripped my hand roughly and I winced in pain, "Listen here, the Jellal that you once knew is already dead. Accept that." 

"No, why? I can't believe you Jellal? Why? Please don't leave." I hugged him tightly but he free himself from my arms and followed Seilah and Kyoka. I watched them vanished into thin air. 

"No...NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I cried non-stop till I felt someone patting behind me. Gray and Natsu looked at me with concern. Their eyes were also disappointed. "Come on let's go home." said Gray as he helped me up and Natsu carried Wendy in his arms. Wendy was covered with blood. I can't help but feeling burden inside of me. As we walked down the streets heading to Fairy Tail Academy, master was standing there looking at us. He was shocked to see Wendy's dead body in Natsu's arms. "What happened?" he asked. 

"Long story gramps." said Gray as master understood what he meant and asked Natsu to take to Porlyusica immediately. Natsu place Wendy on the bed as Porlyusica checked her heart beat. She was amazed as she looked at us, "Impossible. She's barely alive but her body still contains a little heat." 

I asked Porlyusica, "Can you save her?" She answered, "There's only one way and that is she has to become a vampire. After all she belongs to the same blood as Jellal and Seigrain. You have to let her drink your blood Erza because only pure bloods could turn humans into vampires."

"I'll give her my blood." I insisted as I cut my finger. Few drops of blood dripped from my finger into her mouth. We waited till after a few minutes a bright light glowing from her body. The wound was healing by itself in fast speed. Her skin turned from pale to normal. Everyone was relieved as Porlyusica covered her with blanket. "Let her rest for a while. She'll wake up soon." 

Thank goodness she's ok, but now the main problem is Jellal... Master coughed slightly as he called us, "Let's meet at my office." Gray, Natsu and I followed master to the office room leaving Porlyusica behind to see over Wendy. 

We entered the room as Gajeel and Levy were standing there, even Ultear and Meredy too. We greeted and then we all sat on our chairs. Master sighed loudly, "Tell me exactly what happened? Where's Jellal?" 

"Jellal....has become an entirely different person." 

WOHOO! TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW!!!

WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!