Jellal VS Mard Geer

Jellal's POV

I took my stance getting ready to fight slowly releasing magic energy. I took a few deep breaths while waiting for them to strike. Then Natsu was shouting at the back, "You guys ain't get the best of me!" He raised his arm and gave a massive blow to the vampires that were surrounding me. "What the hell is this guy?" I heard one of them said. 

"He's a real monster!" another one spoke.

"You might be needing to save your energy fighting with Mard Geer." Gray said as he turned around helping Natsu handling those vampires. Minerva flinched, "Attack! Now!" At once all the remaining hunters strike at once towards our direction. Laxus came over blocking the attack  along with the rest of the guild. "Go on boy." Gramps said as he gave me a push from the back. "You sure? But you need all the help you can get." I said and he sighed heavily. "It's alright I believe in you, Jellal now beat him up for me." He gave a thumbs up. "I will." 

I headed towards Mard Geer's direction while pumping my fists. "Sad to say we have to end this way right Jellal?" I kept quiet as I raced and gave my first attack on him. He dodged and hit back causing a slight cut on my shoulder. He flew up highly in the air and whispered something and thorns emerged from the ground waiting to just grab me. I leaped and slide backwards avoiding every single one of them. I hitched as I laid my hand on the ground immersing the energy, "Meteor!" I flew up with high speed as I kicked him down to the ground hard. "Is that all you got Mard Geer?" I asked as I wiped off the blood away from my jaw. 

He flinched as he caught hold of me and threw me against the crumbled walls and pillars. I stood up and saw his face darkened as his own dark aura was surrounding him. He snickered, "You really entertain me Jellal!" 

TIMESKIP

Gray's POV

"Ice Make Geyser!"

"Fire Dragon Slayer Secret Art Lotus Crimson Explosive Flame Edge!" 

Natsu and I head back to back with the vampires. "Man when will they ever learn to surrender?" I smirked at Natsu, "Same goes to you fire breath." 

"What did you say?" he looked back at me. 

"Nothing just a passing word. Argh!" I attacked the vampires with my Ice make hammer. 

"Gray! Natsu!" We both turned around seeing Lucy running towards us. 

"Where's Erza and the other?" I asked and she answered, "Well Erza and Levy went over to the hunters to negotiate with them." 

I felt someone clinging my arms and seeing Juvia being too clingy. "Oh being in the battle with my darling is like a dream come true." I pouted, "Uhm Juvia there's a battle we have to encounter." Natsu and Lucy were giggling behind. "Wait till Mira sees this." Natsu said and I hit over his head. "That hurts pal." 

"Say it again and you gain more hits from me." I replied and we both glared at each other. Lucy just stood there and yelled, "More vampires!" 

"Alright time to end this!" I said while I stripped off my jacket leaving me half naked. "Yes my darling." Juvia said as she stripped off some of her clothes and I was blown. "What's wrong darling?" Juvia asked as I turned away feeling nervous, "Nevermind." We both ran and gave a single blow to the vampires. 

Natsu's POV

Oh man why is Gray always get the spotlight. Showoff. I started mumbling till Lucy said at the side. "You stink, just give up and let Gray handle this cause you never going to win." I felt speechless after listening to Lucy. I started increasing my fire magic within me, "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!" I jumped high up in the air and gave my final blow, "Taste my flames vampires!!!!!" I almost destroyed the place and the vampires were burnt to ashes. I laughed while putting my thumbs up, "Beat that Gray!" 

"Yeah I will next time." he said as we bro fists. 

Erza's POV

Levy and I were heading towards where the hunters were. "I hope they'll listen to what you have to say Levy although I'm not sure whether it will work or not." 

"I've got everything planned. I convinced people easily, just watch me!" she giggled at the side. All of the sudden Minerva and Kagura appeared and land their attacks over us. I clashed my sowrd against Kagura's. Levy managed to dodge Minerva's whip. "Listen to us Minerva, we need to talk." said Levy as she used her solid script magic. "Why should I listen to the likes of you, lowly human." She hit on Levy and she winced in pain. 

"Levy!" 

"Don't worry about me I'll be fine. Just leave her to me." She stood up clutching at her injured leg. 

"Don't look away Erza." Kagura swift and tackled me on the ground with the sword at my neck. "Looks like I'll be able to kill you off vampire." 

TIMESKIP

Mard Geer's  POV

"You entertained me Jellal, but I guess I have to say farewell." I formed a huge dark spell and aimed directly to Jellal. "This is one of my ultimate curse, the memory of death. You'll be ceased to exists...Memento Mori!" I released it and soon the whole place including were vanished leaving no trace behind. It almost like he vanished into thin air. "I'll miss that handsome face." I walked off but something hit me as I turned back. A dark light glowed and exploded within the place I hit him recently. I was shocked as I step back, "How did you...ah.." I wanted to say but I saw him panting heavily "I'm not going down that easily." 

 "Curse you!" I formed a dark circle around him and blast it. It formed into a huge black orb as it propelled towards him. "That really take the best out of me. Now he won't be able to fight. Hahahahaha." 

Jellal's POV

I winced as the pain kills me. Man that attack just now really did damage to me. I looked up at the sky feeling my life draining slowly. I heard a sadistic laugh as I struggled getting up from the ground. I tore part of my sleeve and wrapped around my wound to stop the bleeding. "You can't fight me Jellal!" He gripped hard on me as he strike through at my right chest. I fell hard on the ground coughing out blood. He threw off more of his attacks continuously in rage, "How bout this Jellal! Another! Another and another one!" I endured through the pain as my vision starts to blur. I can't let everybody down. 

"This is it Jellal...one more strike and you're dead." I gripped hold of his hand tightly and kicked him away from me. I slowly stood up catching my breath. Blood was continuously trailing down from my body to the ground. "Impossible! How can you still be standing?" I took a stance as I gathered my remaining magic energy.

Mard Geer's POV

How can he still be able to stand after all the attacks I have hit him. I caught sight of his eyes. One of them was fiery red and the other one was golden. Soon half of his body was covered with dark marks as he took a stance releasing magic energy. What is this feeling? It can't be...

Jellal's POV

  "Heavenly Body Magic SEMA!" The sky turned dark and everything starts to shake as a huge light hit Mard Geer leaving him landed hard on the ground. I felt an intense pain as I lost my balance hitting on the ground. "Jellal!" I never realize that things would have to end this way. I felt my body heat reduces and I shivered slightly. My breathing became worse and I gasped for air. Is this it...am I really going to die? 

"Jellal!"

I drifted off into darkness after seeing faces looking down on me.