Zeref

Erza's POV

"Just give up already Erza!" Kagura flipped me over to the ground. She sat on top of me pointing her sword at my neck. Then, I heard a loud sound and saw a huge blast from the other side. Kagura and Minerva starred at the blast. I turned over to Levy and made eye contact with her. She nodded as I grabbed hold of Kagura's sword and pulled it away from her hand. She hissed as she threw a hit over almost hitting my face. I clenched my fists and punched at her face. 

She stood up slowly trying to keep her balance. She wiped off the blood from her mouth as she took a few steps forward. "I won't give up that easily!" She laid another another hit as I dodge and knock her out. I looked over at Levy as she caught hold of Minerva's whip. Minerva was pissed, "Let go of it." 

"Never in the likes of you." she moved swiftly as she landed a kick at Minerva's hand. "Curse you!!!" Levy grabbed quickly as she hit her hard till she lay on the floor unconscious. "Phew, what a relieve..." said Levy as she wiped off the sweat at her head. "Its still not over yet." I saw some hunters gaining on us as I summoned my swords and knock them out completely. "That should do it at least for a while till they regain their conscious." 

 "Erza! Levy!" I turned around seeing Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Mira and Juvia waving at us. 

"Did you get them?" Lucy asked and she saw Minerva and Kagura knocked out on the ground. 

Then another loud explosion happened and we all lost our balance falling on the ground. "What was that?" 

"I hope everyone's alright." said Levy. 

Natsu's POV

"I'll stay here and keep a watch over the hunters." said Erza as Lucy and the others urged to stay back helping Erza. 

"I'm heading over to check on gramps and the others. We'll be back with gramps." Gray said as he tapped me on the shoulder and we headed off leaving Erza and the others. Halfway we walked, we heard someone screamed. I turned around recognizing the voice, "It's Wendy." 

"Let's check it out." Gray said as I followed after him finding Wendy. We continued running till we caught a sight of Wendy crying. "What's wrong Wendy?" I stopped running as I stood stun feeling shocked at the scene. Gray was confused as he turned around and was shocked too. "It can't be..." I muttered softly as we both raced over to Jellal. "Jellal!" I yelled as I tried to wake him up. Gray was too stunned to speak or cry and Wendy was crying at the side. "Say something Jellal! You can't die!" His skin color starts to turn pale white as he was loosing too much blood. "Can you heal him Wendy?" 

She shook her head, "I I... I've tried but the wounds were too deep and they won't heal." She said between her tears. I checked over his pulse and it was too weak. Gray knelt down and started to create ice over his wounds. "What are you doing Gray?" 

"I'm trying to stop the bleeding for now but he need medical help. Wendy hurry and get to gramps for help." said Gray.

She nodded, "I'll try to get back here as fast as I can." She left off running. "Whoever did this is going to pay." I cursed under my breath. I couldn't stand watching my friends die. I hate it. 

"I'm surprised that he actually defeated Mard Geer, calling me impress." We both looked up seeing a shadow figure walking towards us. "Who are you?" I asked. 

He slowly revealed himself from the shadows, "Zeref." We both were speechless as his dark aura slowly flowing out of him. "Master Zeref...you're awake but how?" I turned around seeing Mard Geer watching while lifting his hand up. Zeref starred at Mard Geer giving him a smirk, "You did enough Mard Geer." He said it as he snapped his fingers. Mard Geer transformed into an old book and was burnt into ashes. "He's your comrade!" I yelled. He  sighed looking up to the sky, "There's no need of him to serve me." He walked pass us and said something before disappearing in the shadows. "Will see you soon, Jellal." 

"Gray...Natsu?" We turned around seeing Jellal slowly gain conscious. "Jellal, are you alright?" I asked as I grabbed hold his hand. "Don't you dare die on us!" said Gray. He jerked up and coughed out more blood. "Stay with us Jellal!" Gray said. Jellal felt himself shivering as he started to have difficulty in breathing, "Leave...me here." he said softly as he fell backwards. Gray caught him just in time. "Please don't die Jellal, stay alive you hear! Erza needs you and we all do! You can't leave us!" I said as tears streamed down. 

Jellal slowly reached up and grabbed my scarf leaving blood prints on it, "Promise me..." I gripped his hand, "Don't! You are going to make it Jellal. Save your energy." He winced as he hand drops to the ground. At that moment, it was nothing but silence. 

Emptiness.

"Natsu! Gray!" I heard gramps' voice at a distance as footsteps coming closer and closer. "What happened?" he asked as we both looked down with our face darkened only tears were flowing down. "Please save him, gramps. Please you've gotta help him! He's dying!" I shouted looking at gramps and the rest of the guild with pain in my eyes. 

It felt nothing but pain and sadness. 

Nothing...