A Demon Take Over and A Warrior

Erza's POV

"That's it!" I said as I caught both of her hands and threw her up highly with my kick. She went raged and released her curse powers causing the surroundings to crumble. She dashed and I slash her arm deeply with my sword. "Titania!!!!" She grab hold my legs with her extension claws dragging me on the ground. A flash dark beam hit her as she let go of me. I saw Mira standing with her glowing red eyes. "That's Take Over Magic." Mira transformed herself into her demonic soul as she unleashes her attacks on Kyoka. Kyoka dodged some of them and reflect her magic towards her. Mira jumped and landed beside me as she pulled me up. "You're alright?" 

I sighed heavily, "Never better." I requiped into my Japanese Silk Cloth and held two swords. We both smiled and nodded at each other. "AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!" We roared as we rushed onward to Kyoka. She smirked and took on the attack. 

"Evil explosion!" Mira yelled letting out her magic as I passed through Kyoka with my vampire speed. It's almost the same move as Master. "I refuse to be beaten by the likes of you two!!!!" She got up from the ground striking at the both of us. "She's too strong Erza." Mira whispered to me as I hitched. "We still can beat her." I said getting up and gathering my strength into one single blow. Mira took a stance immersing her magic and releasing it, "Soul Extinctor!" At once a black sphere formed from her hands and she gave a blow at Kyoka. "Now Erza!" I used my sword striking at her heart. She gagged out blood falling to the ground. Her eyes were pale as white, "Im..pp..possible."  

"It's over Kyoka." I said while catching my breath and few hunters came from behind. "When will these guys know when to quit?" Mira said as we both clash swords with the hunters. Once we done with them a group of vampire soldiers who were serving Tartaros attacking us with their magic. "There's too many of them!" I was soon out of magic falling on my knees while holding support to my sword.

"Sky Dragon Roar!" A strong wind blew a few of them off and a bright light blast from the middle wiping all of them out. "Can you stand?" My eyes widened as he stretched out his hand. "If only you came in earlier." I gladly took his hand standing on my feet. "Is your wound healed?" 

"Wendy healed me using her sky magic." 

"Amazing." I said.

"I never knew she had it in her but now it's the time to end all of this." he said as he looked up to the sky. "Hey Erza!" I turned around seeing Natsu and the others came along. "I thought you two were supposed to take Jellal somewhere safe." I said while crossing my arms. "Well plans change and he decided that he wanted to end this war between humans and vampires so we came back." Gray explained and Natsu nodded in agreement.

I caught a sight of few vampires coming right at us and they are a whole lot of level. Jellal used his speed attacked them in one single hit with his dark and light magic. I was amazed at his strength. Natsu and Gray were laughing at the back. "Well once we're done I want to challenge him in a fight!" said Natsu feeling all pumped up and Gray too. "Alright people move move move! We can't beat Tartaros all by ourselves unless we need all the help we could get!" 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked as Lucy continues to explain. "Well if only we could negotiate with the hunters to work together maybe we have an advantage of defeating Tartaros." 

"That's your plan! You think master will agree to this?"  I gave them a glare look as they gasped. "We'll talk with him later." 

"So how are we going to do it?" 

"Isn't it obvious? We'll create attention! That's our style!" Natsu roared as he lighted up his fists creating a huge fire destroying half of the place. Everyone stopped and turned their attention towards him. "I challenge all of you to fight with me at once!!!!!" Natsu said while laughing. Gray covered his face with his hand, "What a smart move idiot!" 

"I have to agree with you Gray." Lucy said as Levy laughed at the side. "Hey droopy eyes help me here!" 

"Don't call me that squint y eyes! Deal them yourself." Gray said crossing his arms. 

"What did you say ice perv?" Natsu head banged with him.

"What you call me dork?" 

"Looks like this might be hard to handle right Levy?" said Lucy and Levy nodded her head, "Yeah." 

I was about to bang their heads off but Jellal took my place instead. He glared at them, "Enough fighting or you'll know what's coming." 

"Aye." They turned pale white feeling frighten of Jellal. I smirked looking at the scene. "Guys, we got company." Mira shouted. Natsu and Gray started attacking them along with Lucy and others. "I'm heading to Mard Geer." Jellal said as he left us. "Hold on! Don't go hogging all by yourself." I said. He stopped turning around pulling me into a kiss. I went blushing all of the sudden. He let go and smiled, "I'll be back Scarlet!" He ran off and I stood there speechless. Since when did he started calling me Scarlet? I hit my face. snap out of it Erza. Keep it cool. "AAAAAAAWWWWW!!!" I heard Mira cooed at the back as her eyes glimmers. "Don't tell me you saw it?" I gasped as I got ready my sword. She gave her evil smirk, "Then what else would you want me to do? Hehehehe I'm so going to brag to the guild!" 

I chased after Mira, "Come back here Mira!" 

Jellal's POV

I ran off to find where Mard Geer was. If he isn't dead that means my instincts were right. Minerva, Lyon and the other hunters stood in front of me, "Stop at once Jellal. Take one step and you are through with us." Minerva said as she held out her weapon along with others. Vampires gathered too behind me. "Not so fast Jellal. we are here under the orders of Tartaros to capture you immediately." 

 Magic energy was released from me as my body started glowing brightly as my hands released both light and dark magic. I snickered, "Looks like I've got no choice,but you all can't stop me." 

"Not so fast...he's mine and mine alone!" Mard Geer appeared walking at the distance. This time he's face changed from calm to something else. I grinned looking at his expression. 

PS: SOMETHING TELLS ME ZEREF MIGHT APPEAR LATER...