Rescue Jellal

Levy's POV

We managed to past the guards and sneaked into the underground secret passageway at the side of the palace. "Damn this is so awesome!" said Natsu excitedly while Lucy pouted, "Keep it down Natsu or they'll hear us."

"Where do we go now?" Mira asked as Natsu light up the place using his fire magic. "Cool Natsu thanks. We just have to look over this map." I looked thoroughly all the ways the path leads but I'm not sure which one of them leads to the dungeon. "Need any help?" Lucy came over and I shared the map with her. We both looked through and suddenly she pointed at one of the paths, "That's it we follow this direction and we will be able to reach closer to the dungeon."

"Great job Lu!" I winked at her as she gave me a high five. "Ok save the victory for later, now let's get going." Gajeel walked past us as the others followed him. We walked and walked and he stopped all of the sudden. "What's wrong Gajeel?" I asked. He put his finger at his mouth as he took a quick look over the situation. "Ok, we have reached our destination."

"Where the heck are we?" asked Natsu.

"I'm guessing we're at the top of the dungeon. I just need to open this iron bar and get all of us down. Get back peeps!" He broke the bar and all of us jumped down.

"I'm impressed Gajeel." Gray gave a bro-five at him. "No problem."

"Quick hide!" We all hid at the side where the guards were passing by. One of them turned and asked, "Hey, is it me or did I hear some noise just now?" Another one replied, "No maybe it's just your imagination."

"Yeah I think you're right." They left and we all sighed.

"That was close. Now we need to look for Erza first."

"I don't think so cause Erza is right there." He pointed as we all caught on a glimpse strands of red hair at the corner of the dungeon.

"Stay back I'll handle this..." Laxus kicked the door hardly till it broke into half. Gray and Natsu hugged each other feeling surprised of Laxus's strength. Mira crept between them and giggled. "Geez don't do that Mira!" they shouted. Then we heard Erza muttering softly at the back while she opened her eyes. We shouted, "Erza!"

"You guys, you're here!" said Erza happily as Lucy and I smiled. "We came here to get you and Jellal back. Where is he anyway?" I said.

Erza shook her head, "I'm not sure but we have to save him before it's too late."

"What do you mean Erza?" said Mira worriedly. "They are using Jellal for awakening the strongest vampire of all time history, Zeref." All of us were speechless.

"What, that vampire was put to sleep for thousands of years." Said Laxus.

"Oh my gosh!!!! This can't be happening!!!!! What would we do? What would we do? We are going to die!!!!" Natsu shrieked feeling terrified till Gray came over and hit hard on his head. "Shut up will ya, nobody's going to die." He head banged at Gray, "That hurts you frosty princess who always strips naked!"

"Arrgghh I'm so sick of you saying that all the time you flame pyro idiot!"

"Hey would the two of you keep it down...so you were saying that they were using Jellal?" asked Lucy.

Erza nodded, "Yes, one of them told me that they were going to use his powers to awaken Zeref. I'm not sure how they would do it but we don't have time. We nned to find him quickly."

"Hold on, but you do know Jellal's current condition right? He's already turned into a demon vampire remember?" Lucy pointed out as Mira nodded her head in agreement.