A Deal Between A Hunter And A Demon Vampire

Seilah's POV

"This is boring...What should we do now, master?" I asked as he stood up from his throne, "Let's make things a little more interesting. We will visit the vampire hunters headquarters." I smiled knowing what was his intention. Just you wait Fairy Tail Academy...

TIMESKIP

At the hunter's headquarters...

Cobra's POV

"Since Makarov has resigned from the organisation, who should be the next leader?" Lyon asked as everyone shook their head. I placed my hands on the table and sighed loudly, "Looks like I'll take the post..." Lyon raised his eyebrow, "As what? The leader? You sure?" 

I nodded, "Yes, and stop making those dumb faces Sting." I caught a glimpse of Sting making funny faces the moment I said that I was taking the post as the leader. he shrugged his shoulders and leaned back onto his chair while Rogue was sleeping at the corner. "Once I get to that stupid academy, I'll capture all of them and locked them up in the water cell prison." 

"Now, now Cobra let's not act fast yet, there's a guest here. He said he would like to have a word with you." Minerva came over the meeting room as I walked out asking her some details, "Who is it?" She replied, "Why don't you see it for yourself..." I walked to my office. He was sitting there starring at me. 

"Nice to meet you, Cobra or should I say Erik." I hissed, "Stop calling me with that name, I prefer Cobra. Who the hell are you anyway?" I came over and sat at my chair crossing my arms to my chest. 

"The name's Mard Geer, if you remember quite clearly..." I knew it, that guy who took Jellal away. "Well I remember you now...you're the one that stop us and sneak Jellal away. He was our main target." He asked, "Tell me exactly why would you want to capture Jellal?" 

"He's a pure blood and it's dangerous for him to be lurking around the streets. It's our job to capture the vampires for the sake of humanity." I said in a serious tone while glaring at him. 

"Well we can make a deal out of this." 

"What do you mean?" I asked and he smile half knowing while he replies back, "Capture Jellal and bring him to me and I'll grant you powers that is beyond your imagination." i caught my eyes on what he was saying just seconds ago. "Did you say you'll grant powers?" He nodded, "If you bring my precious Jellal to me." 

"You think I'll fall for that? Well hate to break it to you but I'm not interested in your deal or whatsoever. I'm going to capture Jellal and his friends and you're not going to stop me nor my teammates." I said as I starred into his eyes. He seems to be calmed but I got a tense feeling about his looks. He grips on my neck tightly and pinned me against the wall, "You'll do as I say. Trust me you don't want to see me in my true form. If you don't then kiss goodbye to this headquarters of yours." He grinned as he left the headquarters leaving me speechless in my office. Lyon and Minerva came running in looking at me worriedly. "What's going on?" asked Lyon.

"Are you alright, Cobra?" asked Minerva as others came in with Jura. I shook, "I'm fine it's just that we've got work to do now. Find Jellal immediately and capture him. Make sure you all capture other vampires especially Erza and others. I want them all locked up in the cell." 

They all nodded, "Yes sir." You'll see Mard Geer...I'll find Jellal before you do.

Mard Geer's POV

"Is everything alright master?" asked Kyoka as she and Seilah accompanied me to the headquarters. "Looks like we might need to wait. The hunters will bring him to us. Once he's return, you know what to do Seilah." 

"Yes master." she bowed smiling as Kyoka placed her hand on her chest, "I'll take Erza with me." 

"Why exactly?" 

"She's my favourite and I can't wait to torture her more." she said it sadistically. 

TIMESKIP

Jellal's POV

I woke up seeing Erza still cuddled closely beside me. I smiled and kissed on her forehead. She opened her eyes and nuzzled at the crook of my head. I blushed as she giggled softly. "Ok, are you two leaving or continuing cuddling each other." Porlyusica was standing at the door while she gave a smiled at us. we both blushed as we got ourselves up from the bed. "Make sure you have enough rest Jellal, you're still weak after the incident." 

"I will, thanks Porlyusica." I smiled as she left the infirmary. Erza came cuddling around my arms, "Where are we going?" she asked as I felt electric wave all over my body, "Home of course where else could we be going..." She smiled excitedly as she pulled me, "Let's go." 

After few minutes...

"Its been a long time since I'm back home." I muttered to myself till I heard Erza asking me, "Are you alright Jellal?" I patted on her head, "I'm fine Erza." 

"I'm taking a shower Erza, you can eat something from the fridge." I said as I went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth first before heading to shower. I rest my head and slowly drift off enjoying the hot bath in the bathtub. 

Erza's POV

I was eating some snacks while looking at my Instagram photos at my phone. I wonder what's taking Jellal so long...maybe I should check on him. It's been half an hour. I walked up the stairs and entered his room. I opened the bathroom door and found him sleeping in the bathtub. 

I felt my face turned bright red. He's so cute when he's sleeping and drooling slightly. I took off my clothes and wrapped myself with the towel. I bend down looking at Jellal's sleeping face and I traced his red tattoo till his mouth. I touched his fangs and went down to his neck. He groaned softly as he slowly opened his eyes. We both stared at each other till he yelped sinking half of his face down blushing hard. I laughed seeing him acting all cute. I jumped into the bathtub and hugged his face tightly to me. 

Jellal's POV

Oh my gosh,oh my gosh, Erza is in the same tub with me naked!!!! And now she's squeezing my face into her bare chest. I don't think I'll survive this... "Uh, Erza...can you let go of me now, I need to breathe." She stopped till she realized and let go of me. "Sorry." I laughed looking at her feeling embarrassed while twiddling her fingers. "You want to take a bath with me?" I asked while putting a smirk on my face. She nodded while she came closer to my chest, "Could I wash your back?" I blushed. "S..Su..re..." 

Erza's POV

My eyes brightens up the moment he allowed me to wash his back. I was drooling at the sight of his muscles and abs. His body is gorgeous and smooth. I took a sponge and started washing his back. It was quiet for a while till I broke the silence. "What do you plan on doing tonight Jellal?" I asked softly. "Well, if you want to have dinner with me Erza?" he asked and I smiled, "Yes!" 

TIMESKIP

At the academy's infirmary...

Porlyusica's POV

I was sitting down checking all the records of the patients that I've treated. I might need to get hold of some herbs to make some new medicines. Then I heard a soft moan. I walked following the sound and saw Wendy moving slightly. I touched her forehead while taking her temperature. "Where...am I?" she asked and I smiled, "It's alright Wendy, you're safe in Fairy Tail Academy. Stay here I'll be back in a moment." She nodded as I left.

TO BE CONTINUED...