Blackmail

Jellal's POV

"Can we have a minute, Jellal Fernandes?" I turned around seeing a group of people holding weapons. They must be the vampire hunters that Levy mentioned. "Sure." I answered. Before I could follow them gramps came from behind, "I thought you were leaving Cobra? What business you have with my student?" 

"Gramps?" I gasped and everyone starred at the two of them. Cobra snickered, "Sorry Sir he just looks like someone familiar. We're leaving." He turned and whispered at my ear, "Will see you soon Jellal...oh should I say Seigrain's brother." They left while I turned facing them with my eyes widened. How does he know Seigrain? Don't tell me that...never mind. "Are you alright?" Erza asked and I nodded, "I'm fine. Thanks gramps." He nodded as he walked away, "Just be extra alert on them. They are dangerous." 

TIMESKIP

Lyon's POV

I hit my fists on the table, "You should have capture Jellal and interrogate him while you have the chance." 

"And you blew it." said Rogue crossing his arms across the table. Sting yawned and lean his head on Rogue's shoulder, "Just let him be. He'll always have a way Lyon." 

"I'll just wait for the right time. By the way, Lyon do check over his background. I want to know everything including his siblings." said Cobra. I heard a door knock and Minerva came in, "Let's not waste anymore time. I already look through his details. It seems his living with his little sister in one of the apartments in Magnolia streets." Midnight smiled, "Did you say he has another sibling?" 

"Yes, her name is Wendy. But I also found out something else that is interesting." Cobra leaned against the wall, "Yeah I know he's Seigrain's twin brother that means he's also a vampire, a pure blood one." I smiled, "So now we know that he is a vampire. It's obvious that he looks just like Seigrain. We should capture him and lock him up." Minerva shook,"No not yet. Makarov is still there protecting him. I'm sure there are other vampires too but they seem to be normal. I have a little interest on the red hair one."

I crossed my arms, "She's Erza Scarlet. What is so interesting about her?" 

"I just sense something special around her maybe I just look through her details as well. Looks like Makarov is keeping something that is secret from us. The Hunter Organisation must take an action on it. I'll try to raise this up during the meeting till he's guilty." I sighed loudly, "Perfect. We'll wait for tomorrow's meeting. Where's Kagura by the way?" 

"She's just taking a walk. She'll be back soon." 

"Well, I'll be looking for his sister, Wendy." said Cobra as he left the headquarters. 

Wendy's POV

I was lying down in the living room trying to take a short nap. My phone vibrate showing a text message from Chelia saying to meet her at the park. I took my jacket and dashed off. Halfway my journey, a lady with a sword at her right side of the hip accidentally bumped me. "I'm sorry." She stretched out her hand and helped me up. "There off you go. Don't wander alone on the streets,make sure you get back home early." I nodded, "I will." I ran off leaving her standing watching me.

Then I heard someone stopped me, "Are you Jellal's sister, Wendy?" I looked behind at the man smiling at me. "Yes and you are?" He took a few steps, "Cobra but you can call me Erik." I raised my eyebrow at him, "So Erik what business do you want to ask me for?" 

"I've got questions to ask. Let's have a talk at the cafeteria. You can bring your friend along with you." I looked at him curiously and sighed, "Just give me few minutes, I'll be back." I walked off and found Chelia waiting in front of the park. She smiled and waved at me, "Hey Wendy, took you so long to come here." I grabbed her hand and pulled her, "We need to go now Chelia." 

She looked surprised, "Why Wendy? Where are we going?" 

"To the cafeteria with someone who wants to ask questions...I don't know what he wants to know." I said. We arrived at the cafeteria and I saw him sitting at the corner. "What is it you wanted to ask?" 

He smirked, "Say tell me about your brother more. I want to hear everything of it." 

"Sorry Erik, I can't tell any information considering about my family. It's private." 

"If you don't tell who knows I'll might find and capture him right away and lock him up in the cell." I felt angry and stood up, "Don't you dare involve him in this. I'll tell everything you need to know, however, I need to know who you are. Your details..." Is he trying to blackmail me for something. What is his intention? He placed his card on the table, "I'm a vampire hunter. You can take my card. There's my office address. You do know why I'm here asking you some questions." 

I gasped, "What do you mean?" 

"What I mean is you tell me what you know about your brother, Wendy. I can assure you can leave after sharing your details." Chelia griped my hand, "Wendy, just tell him. It's ok I'm here with you." 

I nodded, "Alright."