Breakpoint

Erza's POV

I turned around over seeing Natsu and Gray holding Jellal on the ground. He was shaking vigorously. "Has someone ever told you to be alert all the time?" Kyoka attacked using curse power but I managed to dodge it. I shoot a few arrows at her to the pillar. "You'll regret this Erza." She struggled as I ran over to Natsu and Gray.

"What happened? Why is he shaking?" I asked as Natsu and Gray shook not knowing the situation. "Get away from me..." Jellal said as he struggled getting up from the ground. "Jellal..."

"Dude slow down." said Gray.

"You need help?" asked Natsu.

"I SAID DON'T COME ANY CLOSER TO ME!" At that moment dark aura released from his body causing us to fell backwards all the way to the wall. Mard Geer laughing, "Be a demon Jellal!" Horns emerged from his head as his eyes were turned to black and the pupils glowing red. He screamed in agony as his black wings expand slightly and claws were formed at his fingers. The dark marks on his body grew covering almost half of his body and face. Everyone was speechless except for Mard Geer who was smiling looking at the scene.

"Our only option now is to draw out the poison from his body. I'll handle him while the rest of you get out of here." I said as I took a stand from the ground.

"No way Erza we won't be leaving without you and Jellal." said Natsu as the others came over. "Right now he's completely lost only I can bring him back. You guys need to inform master and get Porlyusica fast. I promise I'll bring him back with me when I'm done."

They all gave a thought for a moment till Gray patted on my shoulder, "We'll be waiting for you. Hurry." he said as they left to escape from here. I let out my breath and ran to him. He glared at me and started attacking. A huge dark slashed right past me destroying the walls and the pillars causing a massive destruction. I didn't stop running till I grab hold of him tightly at the side. "Stop it Jellal, or you won't be able to forgive yourself!" I felt a slight pain when he slice at my abdomen with his magic, "Annihilate every sinner."

I held the pain as I didn't lose my grip on him, "Jellal stop! Please you have to or all of us are going to die here!" He screamed in pain as the dark marks continuously spread through his body. Mard Geer laughed, "THERE'S NO WAY HE'LLTURN BACK NOW. IT'S TOO LATE TITANIA. FACE IT!"

"COME BACK TO US JELLAL!!!!!!" I yelled as I closed my eyes.

Everything went silence as the dark aura vanished and the dark marks were gone. I slowly opened my eyes seeing him coughed out blood and fell to the ground. I barely caught him in my arms, "I'm right here...you're okay." I quickly took him and escaped from the palace.

Mard Geer's POV

Impossible he could go back to his normal form. Damn you humans and your treachery. "Master should we get them? They stole your precious Jellal away." said Jackal coming from the back. I gave him a half smile, "Let them go for now. Soon... Zeref would return to us and nothing in this world can stop him."

Jackal snickered, "You're right. I can't wait to see the looks of Zeref the moment he awakes."

"Oh you'll see. Now clean up this mess. I need to have some time alone." He bowed as I left the basement heading towards my study room. I might need to check on something. Jellal's lucky to manage to turn back normal eventhough it's impossible. Practically it must be that girl...Titania Erza.

AT THE ACADEMY...

Erza's POV

I brought Jellal to the academy all the way from Tartaros Palace. I saw Natsu and the others were waiting at the entrance along with Master and Porlyusica. "Quick grab and put him in the infirmary." Said Porlyusica the moment she caught sight of Jellal. Gray and Natsu carried Jellal away while Laxus gave me a ride on his back to the infirmary too. "I need to treat your wounds first." Porlyusica bandaged my wound and gave me some painkillers. "You need to draw out the poison from his body." I said as she nodded.

"How did he turn back to normal?" asked Lucy.

"I'm not sure...all I know his dark aura suddenly just vanished and he was normal." I replied back.

We watched Porlyusica cast a spell over him as he coughed out the poison. "Is he gonna be alright?" Gray asked. She nodded. "He'll be, just let him rest." She wiped his sweaty forehead with the cloth and covered him with thick blanket. "Thank you for saving him." I said but she shook her head, "If it weren't for you he would be in a worse condition." She said in a soft tone and smiled.

We all sat quietly in a classroom waiting for Jellal to wake up. Master was with us too. I could see his face in despair as I talked to him. "Are you alright master?"

He sighed, "I'm fine it's just that I'm worried for Jellal and Wendy. They have been through a lot and I feel sorry for them. If only things didn't turn out badly. I shouldn't have gone for the meeting if I knew they were planning something behind my back."

"It's ok master. Don't blame yourself."

"Anyway I already resign from the organisation since the day they captured Wendy and Jellal." I was shocked and looked at him, "What? Why?" Everyone starred at master and me. "It's for the best not to meddle with them."

"I'll respect your decision."

Porlyusica ran in the classroom, "He's awake!" we all got up and rushed to the infirmary.