Accidents Happen - 2

*here's chapter 2, I posted it a little early than a week and I hope you all like! remember to vote!;)*

*Annah POV*

I closed my eyes tight and waited for the pain to take over. All of a sudden he let out a snarl and backed away and fell to the ground in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK is on your neck?!" He demanded. My silver necklace! Vampires react to that! I forgot all about it!

"M-my necklace.." I stuttered stepping away from the tree. He let out a loud frustrated growl. He was really mad, and it was terrifying. I had a cut going down my arm from my shoulder and I placed my arm over it to ease the pain... and to hide it from him.

He hissed at me baring his fangs which is an image I will never forget. "this ain't over!" He yelled at me before dashing off to the distance making me jump. This time, he didn't come back..

I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding and I was shaking. I saw this as a chance to run as fast as I could out of the woods, and by then my lungs were on fire. I managed to make it make it back to my apartment before I collapsed. How I was ment to sleep tonight, I didn't know.

* * *

*Niall POV*

Great. Her fucking silver necklace ruined all the fun. I don't know what I was going to do with her after I bit her... I couldnt really leave her there...Also I havnt really drank off a human before. Only once but I knew I had to stop, but today I guess somehow she gave me a crave.

It WAS NOT me who attacked that guy who got murdered. That was my vampire brother Harry. Hes our youngest vamp, and he had a blood crave, but if he does something like that again we might have to move country because the humans will get suspicious, and discover what monsters we are.

I headed back to our hideout, which basically was a house at the edge of town, where my vampire brothers Zayn, Louis, Harry and Liam were waiting. Liam was the sensible one of our group and I bet they know something has happened while I was out.

Which I wasn't even ment to be doing after what Harry did.

As soon as I shut the door behind me Liam was already on my case.

"NIALL WHAT DID WE TELL YOU?!" He yelled, storming towards me.

"Liam I'm not in the mood for your shit!" I yelled at him walking past him and up to my room. But he chased after me.

"What did we tell you about roaming in the woods after what Harry did?! The cops could have seen you and asked you a shit load of questions! Then what Niall!?" By now he was right up in my face, and he shoved me back a little. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Nothing happened anyway...I just...went for a walk.." I replied breaking the eye contact by turning away and putting my hands in my pockets. "Liar. I can smell human on you. Tell me what you did. NOW!" Liam boomed at me.

"There was some girl there, and I jus-" 

"Oh for fuck sakes Niall!"  

"Let me fucking finish!" I yelled at him. I knew my eyes were probably red, they did that a lot when I was mad. Liam stared at me in silence, before he nodded his head for me to continue.

"She walked into the woods... Alone... Okay, I was going to bite her.. only because she saw too much. I was out hunting and she spotted me and noticed my eyes were red. But... She gave me... A crave, for blood. I havn't wanted it so much ever. I didn't bite her though, because she had some fucking silver necklace on..." I mumbled the last part.

I said quietly rubbing my top lip that was still burnt from where my lips brushed against the silver. It will recover quickly, but silver is a pain in the ass and takes more than normal.

"So she knows our secret?" Liam asked. I let out a sigh

"...Y-yeah." I let out in a whisper.

"We'll think of something." He said turning and heading for the door.

"Even if it means we kill her." He added before leaving me in my room in peace. I took off my coat, hanging it up on my door. Liam was right, it did smell of a human. It smelt of her. Which only made me only want blood again.

How does someone have this affect on me!? I shook my head before jumping onto my bed and staring out into the now moonlit sky. I didn't even bother putting the covers over me, I didn't even need to keep warm. But there is no way in hell you'll get me in a coffin. not ever.

I need to have my comfort. I don't know a vampire that does sleep in a coffin anymore. I still didn't know what we.. no I was going to do with that girl...

I don't know why I think this, but I think its unfair if I kill her. I let out a sigh before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.