Chapter 19

*Herres the update! Please vote and comment, I want ideas from you!*

*Savannah POV*

(Three days later)

"Niall your not my fucking dad!" I screamed at him down the hallway as he walked towards me.

"I don't fucking care, anything could happen!" He yelled back and he was now standing infront of me.

So basically for the last three days I havnt left the house. Niall thinks I could get attacked. But none of my friends from collage know Im here or anything. He's even locked all the doors and windows. Basically keeping me captive.

"Niall I have collage in a week! Then what do I fucking do?! You can't keep me here forever!" I shouted at him. I was beyond mad. He can't just take over my life like this. He hasn't even given me my phone back!

I hate him. He can't keep me here. I will get out.

"It's my life and I'll do what I fucking want!" I added before barging past him and trying to open the front door.

Locked.

"Niall open the door." I said flatly keeping my back to him.

He stayed silent and didn't move.

"I've told you. Over. And over. Your not going out. Not until this is over." He said in short sentances as if I was dumb walking towards me until I felt his presence behind me.

That was enough to drive me mad.

I couldn't even control my anger and the next thing i knew, I whirled around and slapped him as hard as I could across the face.

He was taken off guard and his fact fell to the side. He stayed there but I saw his eyes burning into mine.

Fuck.

My breathing was jaggered and heavy and I couldn't believe what I just did. But I was still very mad.

"Let. Me. Out." I said through gritted teeth.

He let out a sigh before standing up straight again. Only now his face was inches from mine and I stared directly into his eyes, with him staring back into mine.

"I just.."He whispered breaking the silence almost making me jump.

"Worry about you. Anything could happen out there-" He began but I cut him off.

"You can't keep me here. Im going to get out, and you know I am. Don't make this harder than it is, Niall." I replied keeping my voice as low as his.

He nodded slightly before moving beside me and unlocking the door with the keys.

"Thankyou." I smiled at him. I was so happy to get out. If I stayed here any longer alone with him I would go crazy.

"I'll be back before it's dark." I said bringing my voice to Normal time.

"Wait!" Niall called after me.

"Your phone." He said pulling my Samsung out of his pocket and handing it to me.

"Thanks." I replied greatfully before turning away from the house, heading for the busy end of town.

I quickly turned on my phone to check for anything. It was now 5pm so I had a couple of hours before it got dark.

10 new messages.

Woah.

I opened the first one, from my mother.