Surprise Surprise - 31

*I had a new phone and I didn't have enough memory for Wattpad until now, sorry:(*

*Savannah POV*

Oh gosh. Oh my gosh.

Brad cannot find out about Niall. He'd kill him. Or Niall would kill Brad.

"I know its a weird thing for me to randomly bring up, but it's true. Don't look so scared, Sav. If there are vampires out there, I'll protect you from them" Brad said softly, obviously picking up I'm nervous.

"T-theres no such thing." I lied. This is so bad, I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"I know for sure, because-"

We got cut off by Brad's phone ringing, cutting through the tension like a knife. He let out a sigh before answering it.

"Okay. Yeah." He said before hanging up.

"Listen, I have to go." He said getting up from his chair and I did the same, I wanted to go home badly.

* * *

It's now 11pm. And I'm at home, alone watching the TV for the third night without Niall. I actually miss him. Its a miracle I have not had a visit from Mike or any of the others already. Maybe they bumped into Louis and the others.

I was kinda prepared though. I had a big knife right by the door, if any of them did come, which I hope they didn't. But they were bound to. They planned this. They planned to get Niall out of the way to get to me.

I started to doze off when I swore I heard footsteps outside.

I'm imagining it. Breath.

Luckily the tv was the only light on in the house, so I turned it off before creeping into the kitchen. If a vamp was here, they might think I'm not in. Maybe.

I heard my front door open and I felt like dying with stupidity. I thought I locked the fucking door!

Whoever was here was doing a good job of keeping quiet.

I had my knife at hand ready, and I hid next to my fridge, watching the shadow come closer.

With my heart in my throat, I lunged forward. The figure suddenly gripped at my wrist, pulling my arms back.

"Hey, hey, stop! Calm down!" The voice said in an Irish accent.

Irish accent.

I felt his hand leave my wrist and suddenly the kitchen light turned on, and I realised I was about 2 centimetres from cutting Niall's face.

"Oh my gosh, Niall!" I breathed, dropping the knife as it clanged onto the kitchen floor, and I fell into his arms.

"I'm so sorry I nearly killed you!" I laughed putting a hand over my mouth as we pulled away.

"I can't blame you, but it's nice to see you can defend yourself" He smiled before leaning in and pressing his lips onto mine.

My whole body tingled as he deepened the kiss, and I felt his hands slip down to my waist.

"I've missed you." He murmured into the kiss.