What Now? - 9

*Im back in school now, load of coursework to do this year, updates might be slower, but i promise i will try!*

*Niall POV*

Shes gone.

Shes gone from here. And i watched her go. I watched as her mothers dark blue Range Rover pulled away from her apartment and headed down the main road, with Savannah looking back at me with her light green/blue eyes.

What do I do now? What did I even do before she was here? I dont go to collage, I dont need to...

A small idea popped into my head as I turned to head home. I couldnt use my vampire speed, which was annoying.

People were starting to walk the streets, and K knew if I didnt get home soon the sun would be too high and i would start to burn.

I huffed furstratedly pulling the collar of my coat up as far as it would, sheilding my face from anyone and mostly from the mid morning sun.

***

By the time I got home the house was quiet. Too quiet. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I kicked my white Supras off by the door heading upstairs to my room.

I'm not sure if Louis is home yet, but I could hear from down the hallway that Liam was asleep in his room, with the bedroom door left open. He always slept with it open, I'm not really sure why.

But he hates it when one of us closes his door... He goes mental. I think it's something to with a fear he had from his human life. I shrugged my shoulders before heading to my room.

I quietly peeped into Zayn's room to see him flat out asleep. No change there. Speaking of sleep, Im knackered.

I entered my bedroom with dark blue walls and closed the door behind me before hanging up my coat on the door, leaving me in my white vest top and black jeans.

My coat was reeking of garlic from the night before, and it made me sneeze. I froze hoping I didnt wake the lads, and everything stayed silent.

I still had burns on my cheek from.the garlic, so I thought I'd wash it off.

I headed to my on suite bathroom on the other side of the room. I opened the door to be greeted by the white tiles on the wall with matching white on the floor.

I turned on the cold tap before running my hands under it and

splashing the water onto my face.

That felt much better, and the garlic came straight off. I looked up into the mirror before sighing at myself. After all this time, sometimes I still forget I have no reflection.

Well it's a lot easier for guys I guess, because we don't ware makeup and don't really care about our hair that much...

I think Zayn misses using a mirror sometimes, but he won't admit it. I dried my face before leaving the bathroom and shutting the door behind me.

I reached in the far end corner and pulled out my only and favorite acoustic guitar. If theres anything I love doing, its making music. It always keeps me calm and the sound of the strings relax me.

I sat down bringing the guitar up onto my lap. I was left handed, but play guitar with my right, strange I guess.. I ran my thumbs over the strings and the guitar played a tune as my fingers brushed each string, and before long I was carried away by the sound.