Alone - 22

*IM SO SORRY IT'S BEEN A WHILE, I'VE GOT REALLY IMPORTANT EXAMS AT SCHOOL AND THERE HASN'T BEEN TIME*

*Niall POV*

*One day later*

It's only been a day and I already miss Savannah... Im still in the woods, checking every aspect for a trace of Harry or Mike.

I know it's risky leaving her with the boys, but she gave me a second chance, right?

It was dark, 11pm exact, and i was stood surrounded by trees, so I decided to go to my little quiet place, where I always go to think.

I even had an acoustic guitar up there, in a case but hidden under the leaves.

I always play it when im in a bad mood and the sound of the strings lift me. Sometimes I even like to sing along with the songs...

Using my speed, I dashed uphill until the trees cleared. The only light given was the half moon that was shining brightly in the sky, surrounded by stars. I reached the last tree and knelt down by the ground.

I moved the brown crispy leaves out of the way and pulled out my guitar that was in it's case.

I smiled to myself as it was exactly where I left it, and completely undamaged. Nobody knows I come up here, so I didn't really expect it to have moved.

I sat on the huge boulder as I had before and pulled out the guitar from it's case.

It was a light shade of brown with a darker brown patch on the side. I've had this guitar ever since I've been a vampire, I needed it to take my mind off everything back then.

I ran my fingers over it before pulling it up onto my lap. I began to play the chords and I already felt the sound soothing me. I havnt played the guitar since I met Savannah...

I shook my head and tried to get her out of my head. I need to stop thinking about her! It's getting stupid.

I don't really think much of my singing voice, but up here I can sing as loud as I want and nobody will hear me, which means nobody can judge me.

I continued playing the guitar for a few minutes before suddenly I heard a rustle behind me and it was way too loud to be a small animal.

I shot up placing the guitar down and I stared into the trees looking for anything. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything.

The next thing I knew I felt a presence behind me and a sack was thrown over my head blinding me and I was thrown to the floor.

What the fuck is going on?!

I tried standing up but I was pushed down again, this time I was held down to the ground and I couldn't get up.

I couldn't get up. Which means this person was stronger than me. Which means he's not human.

Harry is weaker than me, since he's a younger vampire, that means...

It's mike.

I began to get nervous that the man from my nightmares was here. The one who killed me.

"Mike let me go of me now!" I yelled trying my hardest to sound brave.

He let out a dark chuckle and I recognized his voice instantly sending chills down my spine. I still couldn't see but I know he was probably about to kill me.

"You remember me then" He replied darkly.

I kept struggling but I couldn't get up. "Why are you doing this?!" I yelled.

Why couldn't him and Harry be like me and the other lads and leave the humans alone?

"Because it's what vampires do. We will kill. Why don't we start with that... Girl of yours?" Mike explained sounding happy with himself.

My eyes widened at his answer. They still want to get Savannah...

"NO!" I screamed trying my hardest to get up and I felt Mikes grip slip away from my coat.

I was still blinded but I managed to stand upright and I reached my arms forward to try and grab anything for support.

Suddenly I felt something like a fist punch me really hard in my left jaw and I stumbled backwards and I already felt blood drip from my mouth.

I tried to get back up again, but instead I felt my body grow numb and everything went black.

*huge update coming soon*