Chapter 13

*Sorry this took longer than usual, I just didn't have the time*

*Unknown POV*

It's been about 70 years now since they left. After what I gave them, they ran away to another country.

I'm the one that made Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry vampires.

I told them that we should put our powers to use, and take over the world. But they declined my offer. Ever since then, I have made no more vampires... And as far as I'm concerned, there are only us 6 vampires in existence.

Harry was the last vampire I made, and that was 78 years ago. Louis was the first, over 300 years ago.

Everyday I'm reminded of the pain that they left their own creator. And I regret making them all like this in the first place.

It made me rage.

But then today, the strangest thing happened. I woke up in my house, in all too sunny California to someone thumping on my front door downstairs.

"ALRIGHT, I'M COMING!" I called down in an annoyed time. But the thumping still continued. I unravelled myself from by black bed covers with an annoyed sigh before dashing downstairs...

"WHAT?!" I yelled opening the door in a fury.

"Hello again Mike. It's been a while hasn't it?" The character responded cockily. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Harry?" I asked in confusion staring at him with my dull grey eyes.

"Yeah, I'm back. I'm here alone. Now could I come in please? The Californian sun is terrible." Harry smirked before placing his hands in his black coat pocket and casually stepping into my home.

So after all these years he's running back?

"If you've argued with the boys, and you need to stay somewhere don't think your staying here!" I growled at him.

"Actually. I want your help. I thought about that plan you mentioned all those years ago about taking over the world, is the offer still up?" He asked me, with his green eyes staring at me with hope...

***

*Harry POV*

*This is 3 hours in advance*

I told Mike about Niall get all defensive with Savannah, and it made me realize that humans really are worthless, and they no longer mean anything to me. I also told him how all the boys were practically defending her and Niall back at the house. Defending a human.

The lads have no clue where I am, not that they would worry. But Mike,he understood everything thank god, and our plan is going well so far.

"You can stay in the spare room upstairs, for now Harry." Mike said pointing up the cream staircase.

The carpet was the same as 78 years ago.

"Thanks Mike. So we leave for England tomorrow?" I asked smirking darkly.

"Of course Harry. Soon the world will be at our feet. I promise youAnd as for the boys, they'll be sorry. I've been waiting a long time for this." He said evilly before heading outside into the darkness leaving me alone in his home.

*I'm so sorry, this chapter is absolutely shit! I can't think of anything:( I got plans for future chapters though! Hopefully it will get better? SHOUTOUT TO TEGAN BOWEN'S FANFICTON UPSIDE DOWN, I RECOMMEND!*