Chapter 27

*THE LAST CHAPTER WAS SO SUCCESSFUL I CANNOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH :D*

*Savannah POV*

I don't know where Niall went... But he wasn't here anymore. I looked around the parking lot helplessly, shivering through both fear and the cold while standing there alone in my black mini dress.

My breathing came out uneven and heavily, and visible in the cold air.

The only light around me was the full moon shining brightly in the night sky.

That guy was still out here. Maybe Niall has him right now-

"Hello there beautiful." a deep and unrecognisable voice said from behind me and suddenly I was pressed against a wall by a cold pair of hands.

I could tell it wasn't Niall straight away by the body figure, and it was creepy guy.

Oh god. He's going to rape me. Or he's going to kill me.

"Leave me... P-please" I whispered helplessly before managing to whirl around to face him.

No... That's impossible...

His eyes are red...

So that's what this is about.

"You know..." He chuckled before moving a piece of my fridge behind my ear.

"They say a full moon is a sign of madness." He laughed some more before completely exposing my neck.

"And what's this? Niall's already working his way into you." He murmured in his terrifying deep voice running his finger over the love bite Niall gave me making me shiver all the way down to my toes.

No. Niall wouldn't bite me.

"It won't be long before your just another snack-"

Suddenly his body was torn from mine and thrown on the floor by another figure.

*Niall POV*

As soon as I saw the guy leaning over Savannah, I realized his skin was too light to be human... Also he was staring at her neck.

In an instant my body crashed into his, sending him and me flying to the floor.

He bared his fangs at me and I did the same back. He's a new vampire, he's not that strong at all.

Weak.

"You fucking asshole!" I screamed at him before straddling him tightly.

Seeing red, I began throwing punches into his face, after the first punch his nose started bleeding. After the second I felt his jaw crunch.

I could have killed him. I wanted to. But not infront of her.

I picked him up by his shirt and slammed him into a wall.

"Your lucky I don't fucking kill you!" I hissed at him before wrapping my hand around his neck.

His black hair was all over the place, and his face was very busted up, and his nose was still flowing with blood, healing slowly.

That's another good thing, the new ones take longer to heal.

I squeezed my hand on his throat and he let out a scream.

"Not only your a fucking pervert... Your one of..." My voice trailed off, and I lost thought.

I almost said one of us.

No. I'll never be one of them. A killer.

"Yes Niall. One of us" He choked driving my anger higher, and I squeezed harder on his throat and he let our another cry, clawing for my hand in useless attempts.