Chapter 17

*Savannah POV*

My eyes fluttered open as the car car came to a stop. I guess I did fall asleep.

"Where are we?" I asked Niall trying to take in my surroundings.

"Toilet break, you need anything?" He asked me.

I checked the digital clock in the car. It was 12 pm.

I looked across at him. Was he still mad? I stared at him in the eyes, trying to pick up anything. His blue eyes was starting back into my green ones. His eyes were amazing-

"Savannah?" He asked again snapping me into reality.

"Uhh... Y-yeah I'll come out." I replied feeling myself blush. I quickly looked the other way and got out of the car. I heared him get out and lock it before he came and walked beside me.

We were at a service stop. As we neared I could smell the McDonalds that was inside and I felt my stomach groan. Oh crap. I don't have any money. Did he pack my debut cards?

"N-Niall?" I asked nervously as we reached the entrance.

"I'll pay." He said shortly. Did he read my mind again?

I glanced back at him confused and he just smirked at me.

Yes he did.

We entered the McDonalds and he asked me what I wanted.

I could eat anything right now.

"Cheese burger please." I replied smiling at him as I sat down at a table in the corner of the room where there was shade. He winked before heading up to the main desk.

He still had my phone. I wanted it back, but it could possibly bring up the family thing I said.

The thought of it made my stomach churn. I knew as soon as I said it I had hurt him. It made me feel so guilty.

But what did he tell my mother?

Before I knew it he sat back down with my cheeseburger, a big mac for himself and two bottles of water.

"Thanks for getting a shaded table." He smiled handing me my burger in the packet.

"Its okay... And thankyou." I said before taking a bite out of the burger. For now, I was kinda happy. But I know it's not going to last.

Wow this burger was huge.

"There's no way your eating all that! Your tiny!" Niall said giggling at me.

"Watch me." I said taking another bite out of my burger and he took a bite out of his. Before long we had both finished.

"Told you." I said poking my tongue at him.

"I used to have a fast metabolism... Now I can't even put on weight." He said quietly half smiling.

"I've always had it." I said smiling back shifting uncomfortably. Was he trying to bring up what I said earlier? If I was going to apologise, now was the time...

"Niall listen, about earlier-"

"Doesn't matter." He said quickly.

This was a very touchy subject for him... Had something happened with his family?

"I need the toilet." He said standing up.

"I better go too, there's a long journey to go..." I replied standing from my seat and walking out of McDonalds with him.

Once we got to the toilets, we separated as he went into the mens and I went into the ladies.

I finished my business and stood outside the toilets. Where was he?