Hunger - 23

*Sorry I took a while. Forgive me.*

*Savannah POV*

(ONE WEEK LATER. Savannah has collage and doesn't know Niall is missing.)

"Bye Louis!" I called back before closing the door behind me. In the last week I had become quite close with the other boys.

It was a little awkward at first, especially since Niall left and at one point they wanted me dead.

So I've just left for collage, wearing black skinny jeans, black converse and a navy hoodie. Sounds kinda gothic, but it's really cold out so I couldn't care what I wore... It's my first day back in collage today, and I'm hoping I'll meet that "hot guy" Tegan text me about.

I smirked to myself before reaching into my pocket to get my phone and unlocking it.

Suddenly my feet stopped moving and I was stopped dead in my tracks, staring at the text that had appeared on my screen...

Niall- Come to the warehouse near the back of the woods. Alone. Please. Xx

*Niall POV*

It's been a whole week...

Of darkness...

Trapped...

I'm growing weak...

I havnt had blood in so long...

My arms have been chained up by my wrists, leaving me hanging from a wall by my arms. The chains are silver and they burn me every second.

*BANG*

Suddenly the door burst open but I kept my head held low, feeling too tired and angry to look up.

I heard footsteps getting closer so I looked up meeting eye contact with my enemy.

Harry.

"What do you want?!" I spat coldly.

"It's time Niall. Your feast will be on it's way soon." He mocked.

"Don't fucking start Harry!" I yelled tugging on the chain and I felt my wrists burn.

I let out a hiss before I saw him pull something out of his pocket. It was my mobile phone.

"I've just sent a text to your girlfriend under your name. She's on her way here to see you!" He said before laughing and stepping closer so his face was close to mine.

There was no way he could do this!

"You... You fucking planned this all along!!" I screamed tugging my hardest to break free, not caring about the pain.

Harrys plan was to lure Savannah here, and my hunger for blood would take over. It's a side to me I've never wanted to meet. Especially since I won't be able to control myself.

*buzz*

I snapped my head towards my phone, knowing that was Savannah's reply.

I saw a dark smirk spread across harry's face as the phone lit up in front of him, which showed his plan was going well. If I wasn't tied up, I was so angry I would have hit him there and then.

"What does that say, Niall?!" Harry laughed shoving the phone in my face.

Savannah- Okay?... I havnt got classes until lunchtime anyway. Is everything okay?

Shit.

She started collage today! I can't even tell if it's day or night, it's so dark in here.