Grocery Shopping - 3

*thanks for reading. love yoou!*

2 DAYS LATER

*Annah POV*

Its been 2 days since I saw the vampire in the woods. Just thinking. about it made me shiver.

Since then I've been doing some research. I'm not sure if its true, because it says vampires are fictional, so all this info could be made up.But i guess ill have to go along with it.

It said they react badly to sliver and garlic, that they have super speed and strength, can mind read, drink blood followed by a speciality and each vampire has a different one. Well that makes sense now I guess.

But as... the guy pushed me I cut my arm open on the tree, and I had a huge gash going from my shoulder to my elbow, and it hurt really bad. I didnt even know the vampire's name, and i didnt really want to meet him again to find out.

It was 10 am so I decided to drag myself out of bed and into the shower. As the cold water poured on me i started to relax a little.

But after this, it was time to go shopping for some groceries. I might even pick up some things incase i bump into the vampire again..

I had my shopping trip planned out well,I knew I had to stay in the sunlight and I ware my silver necklace everywhere I went. I can't belive I was so paranoid to leave the house, but if your life is on the line, you would.

The worst part is, I still don't have a car. So I have to walk everywhere, every weather. I decided to ware black skinny jeans, with a white vest top and a blue hollister jacket.

As I stepped outside, I felt the cold crisp air hit me, and I knew it was going to be a cold day out. Its ment to be summer time. But the weather in the London is always like this i guess.

As I arrived at the grocery store I swear I saw someone move behind in the alleyway behind the store, looking rather suspicious.

My curiosity took over as i crept over to investigate. It was really cold so I zipped up my jacket and put my hands in the pockets.

When I got there there was a young boy there about 19 years of age, with a brown mop of curly hair and green eyes and he was leaning against the wall at a dead end of the alleyway.

He wore a black hooded jacket zipped up most of the way, followed by black skinny jeans and brown boots. Also I could see he had black gloves on.

What do I do now? I just walked in here for no reason.. this guy could be a drug dealer.

"Before you say anything, no I'm not doing drugs" Okay.. he basically just read my mind.. That doesn't mean he's a vampire does it? I mean he looks like a drug dealer, so maybe he was just prooving a point ...

"Sorry I.. I thought I saw someone I knew come through here.. " I lied. He nodded his head walking up to me slowly. I had my necklace on, if hes a vamp, I should be okay..

His mouth formed a tiny smirk revealing the guy had dimples.

He was kinda getting into my personal space so I started to move out, especially after what happened in the woods.

Suddenly he pinned me against a wall grabbing my bad arm and I let out a small yelp in pain. My breathing got heavy and I looked up to see his green eyes had turned into a familiar red.

Why did i come back here?! Im so stupid!

"No! Not again! Please! " I begged. Which only earned a small chuckle from him.

"What do you want from me!?" I questioned him.

"Im here to finish off what Niall couldn't even start!" He hissed at me keeping his grip on my arm tight. "Who the hell is Niall!?" I yelled.