In The Woods Again - 6

*How was the cliffhanger?;)*

*Annah POV*

I woke up and I had no idea where I was. It was still night and everything was pitch black and I felt almost trapped in the darkness.

The air smelt cold and damp and then I felt my heart stop as I realized where I was.

I was in the woods.

I tried moving but I was tied up to a tree. The moonlight started to peak through the trees above and I looked around to see what was around me. There was something on the floor and I couldn't figure out what it was.

Suddenly it moved about an inch and I almost had a heart attack.

"H-hello?" I whispered but got no answer off the mystery figure.

"No point in talking to him." A mystery voice said from behind that I didn't recognize making me jump.

"Who's that?! Why am I here?!" I demanded.

I heard the sound of crisp leaves crunching as the figure moved around me.

"You don't need to know. All you need to know is this is where it ends for you. And you know why? Its because of him! If he never bumped into you you'd be living free. But we can't trust you with our secrets."

The figure hissed stepping out infront of me and pointing to the limp body on the floor. The moonlight shone on the guy on the floor's face and my eyes widened as I realized who it was, and I felt my heart skip a beat.

Niall.

He lie there restless, with his eyes closed.

I went over in my head what happened earlier. Niall jumped infront of me to stop the boys attacking me. I couldn't help but gasp.

Niall protected me. He defended me.

Well it was too late now...But he turned against his kind for my safety, and now because of me he could be dead.

"What's happened to him!?" I yelled. Not taking my eyes off him struggling against the ropes.

"He'll be okay. We decided that if he wasn't going to... deal with you, then we would. But of course he got all defensive then didn't he?"

The mystery guy said stepping infront of me blocking my view of Niall.

He had blue eyes like Niall, but a totally different shade. His hair was a light brown and swept across his forehead. I blinked a few times before I registered who he was.

He was one of the vampires who attempted to attack me. And now he was going to kill me.

Well my defense system failed didn't it?

"Oh yeah." He said walking around the tree.

"That garlic spray works really well. I would say 'ask Niall', but you won't be here when he wakes up, will you?" He said clearly mocking me.

He used my garlic spay on Niall!

I watched as his blue eyes turned red as a smirk came upon his lips.

"N-no.." I whispered shaking my head. This can't happen. It just can't! I felt by breathing increase and my heart rate getting faster.

I was lucky the last twice, but I guess this time was a third time lucky for the vampires. And I was going to get killed. I felt tears threaten my eyes and it wasnt long before i started crying.

I couldn't take it anymore. In less than two weeks three people have tried to kill me. Its just too much. "Aw is the poor and helpless girl crying?" He said and fake pouted his lips at me.

I closed my eyes tight and suddenly I had an idea. I only had one try at this.

I saw him lean in to my neck and he whispered "No silver necklace this time, eh? Makes things easier for me I gue-" he was cut off as I brought up my knee as hard as I could and kicked him in the crotch. He let out a wail of pain as he fell to the ground crouching up in pain.

Now i just had to brake free. I tugged my arms against the thick rope.

"Niall please wake up!" I screamed at him. Suddenly he moved again and I heard him let out a groan and saw him lift his head and his blue eyes fluttered open. The other vampire was just getting up but Niall kicked him back down before rushing to me.

"Shh don't cry your gunna be okay. Your gunna be just fine" he whipsered trying to reassure me, coming round my back and untieng the ropes. I didn't want to put up with him right now. Its just too much. I know hes just saved me again, but I need to get away.

So I ran towards the exit of the woods as more hot tears poured down my cheeks.

"Annah?!" I heard Niall yell from behind me. "Annah!" He screamed before out of no where he was at my side. I just shoved past him, completely ignoring him.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly as I felt a familiar cold hand grip my left wrist where the rope burnt me most. I let out a cry of pain before snatching my hand back. "Sorry..." he said looking down at me with his blue eyes full of concern.

"I can't deal with any of this anymore Niall. I- I'm going to move back to Wales with my parents." I said flatly through my tears, before turning back on my way out of the dark woods.

"N-no.." I heard him murmur but I ignored him..I needed to be alone.

By the time I got back to my apartment I had stopped crying. But I felt sick. I poured myself a glass of cold water that I really needed. My lungs were on fire from running. I checked the kitchen clock for the time.

It was 3 am!

Well adleast I was tired now. I feel like I could sleep for a lifetime.

I dragged myself into my bedroom before searching my drawers for some pyjamas. While looking through the draws I pulled out a pair of long sleeved black pyjamas with thick red font on the t shirt reading "I don't bite!" With a photo of fangs next to it. I screamed in frustration as I threw them across the room and in the far end corner. It wasn't too long after that when the tears started and i broke down again.

You know those nights where you can't stop crying? Yeah, it's like that.

I eventually found a bright blue pair with a sheep on that was smiling brightly. I remember my best friend Tegan bought me them for christmas.

What was i going to tell her when I left? And what would I do without her?

I let out a sigh not wanting to think anymore before throwing my pyjamas on and plopping myself into bed as I curled up into a ball and slowly fell asleep.