10

amber p.o.v

i was furious, how dare Isaac go to my friends and try to brainwash them into thinking Jason was a mad man, i know he couldn't tolerate that i was moving on but if he only knew it was for his own benefit he would stop being such a bitch, i know it hurt, it hurt me too but i would never try to hurt someone's reputation at the expense of my jealousy. he was gonna listen to me now, i couldnt believe it, i marched out of beacon hills high as the final bell rung, everyone around laughed and chatted away, my cheeks were flushed from the anger running through him.

i unlocked my car and slammed the door shut, i took in a deep sigh, i unlocked my phone and scrolled down my contact listing, landing on his name, i began typing a long paragraph, letting out all my frustration, tears scrolling down my cheeks, all of the sudden i felt big strong arms wrap around me and i began to scream, if this was isaac, i was going to poke his eyes out, i struggled and kicked, soon a cloth was placed over my mouth, this was not isaac, panic settled in and i began trying to grab onto anything to defend myself but soon my limbs became limp and everything went dark.

Isaac p.o.v

it had been two hours since i received a call from allison telling me amber was missing, at first i was frantic i searched every corner, every land, there was not a rock left unturned and now there was silence, the first one amber's parents had looked for were me, a gun pressed against my forehead, screaming and cries, but no resolution, no one knew were amber was. no one. 

i felt myself loosing rational thought, there was no way that she could just disappear from the face of the earth, derek thought it might have been a pack of wolves, maybe a lone wolf, someone who wanted revenge but why amber, she never hurt anybody. 

rage seeped through my veins as i screamed, scott grabbed me and held me as i screamed in agony, it was like i was loosing myself, he assured me everything was going to be okay but how could he know, he hadnt lost the love of his life, stiles stood by the door, his eyes terrified of the mess i had left in my room, broken lamps and shredded comforters, thats how i was feeling inside. 

"i need her here, scott" having her ask for space and hating me was one thing but loosing her completely, never again to see her again was destroying me inside. i looked everywhere, even jason, if it wasnt for him this wouldnt have happened, i would have known where she was safe, that she was okay, he could have never protected her like i did.

"hey" stiles interrupted, he waved his phone in the air "my dad just called" he paused "they found her sweater in the woods" i sniffed, hope crawling in my chest, i pushed past Scott and went into my closet, looking for some clothing amber had left behind "here smell this, maybe we can follow her scent" i instructed Scott.

we all rushed into stiles jeep, pulling away quickly and into the woods where the cops had found her sweater, it could take the police 24 hours to be able to even open a case under amber disappearance and we did not have that kind of time. we followed any scent we had but the rain that had fallen this morning had left no trail, no scent. 

amber p.o.v

the rope tied around my wrists burned through my skin, the cloth wrapped around my mouth making it hard for me to breath, i couldn't see anything, the room was dark, fear settled into the pit of my stomach, why was this happening to me, was anyone going to come and save me? 

i felt a cold and sharp object pressed against my stomach, i whimpered, it was a knife, tears began seeping through the tape covering my eyes, was i going to die? without saying goodbye to my loved ones? was this it for me.

"shhhh, im not going to hurt you just yet" that voice i could recognize anywhere, chills shot up my spine, i shifted slightly away from the sharp object "jason" he chucked and pushed the knife even closer to my skin "thought you would never guess" with one fast movement, he ripped the tape from my eyes, my mouth was still gagged but a scream of horror managed to come through. he had a devilish grin in his face and the thought that i was warned made me sick. 

he carefully removed the cloth from my mouth "don't bother screaming, no one will hear you" my eyes fell on my surroundings, it was a cabin, it was filthy and torn apart, dust everywhere, my eyes then fell on Jason who admired my features. "you are beautiful" i squirmed away as his hand touched my face "i just want you all for myself" he whispered "and your heart" his finger trailed down my chest "doesn't belong to me for now".

"don't hurt me please" i begged, he smirked and took a step back putting the knife in his pocket, he reached forward making me whimper as he blind folded me once more.

it felt like months had passed by, every day he would come in and touch me, kiss my skin, bathe me and then leave, he would slip trays of food for me to take, he had transferred me to being tied to a chair to being chained to the wall, it was like everyday he was finding ways to keep me here. 

i was loosing my mind, i had no notion of time,  the days blended together and i didnt know how much time had went by, i had no body to talk to, nobody to touch, every single time he came into the room i wanted to kill him, i wanted to grab him and kill him. i needed isaac to come for me, to please come save me. 

-

the door busted open and i tensed up "amber" there was a gasp and then someone taking my blindfold off, the light shinning through the door blinded me, i had not seen sunlight since i was captured by jason, it was a familiar scent when the person engulfed me into their arms and i broke down crying. i collapsed into their arms, my sobs echoed through the cabin.

"stiles you have to go! hes coming and hes going to hurt you" i pleaded, he pressed my head onto his chest and ran his hands through my hair "hes not coming back" he assured me, i lifted up my head looking into his eyes "how did you find me" i asked, my voice cracking "we looked for you for weeks, everyday going out to the woods we almost gave up amber" he explained "but isaac never did, he spent night and day, not eating, not attending school just searching until he caught onto your scent." 

he pulled away and grabbed a saw besides him, he went behind him and he shattered the chain that held my foot tied to the wall, he carried me out the door, he covered my face with his shirt, carrying me into his jeep, i could hear fighting outside and a shooting, my heart stopped, i could never forgive myself if someone i loved got hurt because of me. 

"stiles!" i shouted, stiles held me "im here im right here" he turned on his engine and sighed "let me take you home amber" he drove off, leaving the growling and shots behind us.  what if isaac was hurt, what if my friends were hurt, i could never forgive myself if something were to happen to any of them, i could not feel sane.

stiles pushed past my parents, their faces in complete shock as he carried me up the steps, i know they wanted to jump and hold me but they stayed silent and watched as he walked into my room, he laid me on the bed and sighed, he looked sad and i felt it, the overwhelming feeling of sadness "is he going to be okay?" i asked desperately, i needed to know he was okay, he nodded "ofcourse, hes isaac" i knew he wanted to calm me but i needed to know he was okay.

my mother stepped into the room, tears falling down her cheeks, she kneeled besides me on the bed, her hand taking my limp one, i could barely keep my eyes open, exhaustion settling into my body. "i thought i had lost you". i shut my eyes and only reopened them once i was in my bath, my mother scrubbing away all the cuts and dirt on my skin, i fell back into deep sleep, once again waking up in my bed, the lights were turned off and my mother laid on the couch near my window, i sighed in relief, i was safe but i did not feel safe.