Owl city

This chapter is rated-R read at own risk....reader discretion advised.

Amber searched the eyes of the broken boy, his perfect jawline clenching like he was holding back words, and in fact he was because he wanted to scream and say what he needed to live with himself. He looked up at her, he sighted as tears swelled up on his eyes. He got closer to her and smiled "are you okay?" He asked, his voice cracking, he wanted to ask that for a very long time, she hesitated "I'm okay" but he knew that not even oceans could fill her empty heart. He shook his head and kissed her forehead as she laid her hand on his bicep and closed her eyes just for a moment. "Let's go before it all started, let's be strangers again, ask me for my name and I'll ask for yours, telling each other what we hate and love and all about ourselves, let's go back to that day when you first said 'I love you' then we laughed anyway but we stood up late thinking about it, I don't care about me being who I am and you being someone's daughter, I don't even care that you once said goodbye and that you walked away" he took a deep breath, brushing his thumb over her cheek and putting there foreheads together "because standing here I realized that if you ever....ever walk away again, I might loose it, amber there's not a place, person or thing I love more then I love you" he brushed his lips against hers "and I think I've been done enough to prove that to you" he chuckled as he finally laid there lips together as they melted like ice cream on a sunny day. As soon as they did, the anchors tied to there ankles where broken, they were ready to float away with each other, knowing that nothing could brake them anymore.

Amber pulled away and gripped onto his hand, walking further into the woods. She stopped in front of a cabin "it's my uncles, we passed away 3 years ago and when I turned 18 It could become mine, it's getting dark outside and....we can stay here" Isaac glanced down at her and nodded his head. They entered, there they where met with a beautiful and warm setting. The caramel wood on the floor made out of oak trees, along with the walls, family pictures hung on the wall, a white vibrant couch, a big fluffy rug, two coffee tables and a fire place with wood awaiting by its side. Amber smiled, memories rushing to her head, she walked in more as she fell back on the rug and giggled to herself. Isaac closed the door behind him and admire the place before amber gripped his hand and he stumbled on top of her, they both laughed but that soon eased as they took long deep looks into each others eyes. Isaac leaned in and kissed amber passionately and dragged his hand along her thighs. Amber messed with Isaac's hair as he lowered his head onto her neck and gave her slight kisses, she left out a whimper as he kissed her mark, the one he had done when they had there first time. That brung chills down her spine as she shivered under his touch. He stopped and got up, making her give him a confused glare "I'm starting a fire" he simply explained, knowing her like the palm of his hand. She watched silently as he got wood and stacked them under each other and then grabbed gas and a match and lit up the wood, soon the fire growing beneath the pile of wood. She smiled as he laid back down on top of her and kissed her once again. She removed his shirt and laid her hand by his cheek, kissing him deeply. He smiled into the kiss and ripped ambers shirt open, making her whimper under his touch. He slowly went down and kissed her bare stomach, she let out another moan and closed her eyes as his lips left art on her stomach, she felt her pajamas short being taken off and soon her underwear leaving her only in her bra. He went back up and took the rest of his clothes off "I want all of you" he whispered into her ear making her melt in the moment, he kissed up her cheek and onto her lips as he slide into her softly. He went slowly as amber gripped onto his back, soon pants and groans leaving his lips. Amber became more vocal and moans left her pink lips. He buried his face into the crook of her neck as he started to pick up his pace, he gripped onto her thighs, picking them up a bit and going deeper, hitting ambers perfect angle. She screamed as her cheeks where now flushed and she couldn't hold herself together anymore, he began to pound into her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and scratched his back, making him groan, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

He turned them over as now amber was on top. She moaned as he slipped deeper into her, she rolled her hips making him grasp onto her waist tightly, leaving more marks on her body. She began to move slowly as she rolled her head back and her hands landed on top of his "Isaac.....Isaac" she panted as she felt the knot in her stomach. He rolled his head back too and left out many whimpers and moans. "Go faster amber....I know you can do it, come on" he panted, feeling his high come closer too. She started to pick up speed as Isaac began to thrust up making her scream. She scratched his chest as her legs began to shake, she screamed as she came at the same time Isaac did, she collapsed onto his chest as he played with her hair "I love you.....I love you so much" Isaac whispered into her hair. She closed her eyes and smiles as she kisses his chest "I love you too, Isaac" he pulled her by his side and hugged her from behind. He buried his face into the back of her neck, leaving soft cotton kisses "I'm tired" amber giggled. Isaac chuckled "then go to sleep, I promise I'll be here when you wake up" amber smiled, for the first time in many years she felt save. Like nothing could harm her from where she laid and it felt good......great. She snuggled closer and kissed the arm that was wrapped around her, falling in deep sleep.

Isaac p.o.v
She was finally here, laying in my arms, and I couldn't feel any better then I do now. With the one I truly love, I had howled to million of moons and cried over every shinning stars that I could finally hold her like this. This was not a dream, this was real and the feeling that I have right now erases all the pain and sorrow I had to go through. All I ever wanted was to fix things, to make them better and this is the first step to it and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yes, they tickled frackled.
I just wanted to make everything good in my story in honor of Allison's death
in the show. I cried real tears, this was like the saddest episode ever...I hate Jeff Davis with all in me right now. Also I have a question and I plead of you to comment down below, please! I write all these chapters and only few actually write down what they liked and there opinion, I don't understand why I get so much readers and like only 2% of you vote and comment buttt I'm not mad, I am very grateful of how successful this story has been, more me because everything is failure in my life...buttttt if I make a second story to this one because this story will soon end, will you guys read it?.........pretty please comment!

Also go check out my new story owl cit¥ that I will publish sooner then later and vote, comment and enjoy....I love you all. Thank you so much! Sorry this chapter is short

R.I.P Allison argent :(

-wildflower