02

i rubbed my eyes, a deep breath escaping my lips, another sleepless night. the feeling of my heart exploding in my chest stayed consistent. i was lucky enough to have my own bathroom, i couldnt see to see the face of my father, and i didnt want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me this broken. i washed my face and looked into the mirrow, my eyes were swollen and red and my cheeks were red, i hadnt been able to stop crying. i wasnt even the reflection of who i used to be by isaac's side. 

i had to get ready for school, locking myself in my room was one thing but i knew if i stayed home from school my father would tear my door apart. the worst part was having to go and see him, once more, being in his presence and not be able to hold him.

I came out of the shower and dried off,  i put on a pair of jeans and a black sweater along with a pair of black booties, I brushed my short brown waves and grabbed my bag, I peeked out of my door, avoiding my parents at all costs had been a task. I ran down the stairs and out the door, hearing the soft whisper of my mom saying goodbye.

i hopped into my car quickly, my hear pounding out my chest at the thought of seeing him again but this time not with a smile on my face. 

i parked and stepped into the parking lot, i put my keys away and starting walking towards the school.  "hey amber!" stiles called after me, running over to catch up "hey"i said softly, my best friend, the only one that could get a smile out of me  at this moment.   "I heard about you and issac" my smile fell and i continued walking, speading up my steps but stiles was right by my side walking at the same pace.

"yeah?" I asked a pitch on my voice as I bit down on my lip trying to hold back tears "he went to scott's house after, he looked pretty bad" i wanted to collpase on the floor in sobs but i tried to hold it together "he realy loved you" oh god, stiles and scott porbably think im a bitch, all they know is what isaac had told them and i can just imagine how horrible i sounded, the bell rang saving me from crying right there and then "ill see you later stiles" i could see the concern written all over his face, i sighed "its for his own good" i mouthed before walking into class.

i hurried to my seat looking around from the corner of my eyes to see if he was there yet but keeping my head down just in case he was. it sucked breaking up with someone and then having to be around them 5 days of the week. i quickly opened a book and scanned the pages not really reading anything, just so i can seem distracted. i looked around once more seeing the class fill in with students except for isaac. "looking for me?" my heart jumped as i looked over to the seat next to me. he sat there with a smirk on his face.

"welcome class, please open to page 304".