news and disaster

amber p.o.v

I played with the necklace that isaac gave to me...yeah I still owned it. it rained outside again, I looked out the window from the couch stiles had made a bed out of, maybe mother nature was trying to tell me she understood.

I want to fix things, the ammount of problems are building up, I layed back down and looked over at stiles who was in deep sleep holding a pillow for dear life, I guess those are the side affects of being a human, evil wolf gladiator, I sighted and closed my eyes....I like to pretend this is all a bad dream, that maybe when I wake up it will all be back to normal.

{the next morning}

I walked the hospital hallways, thank god this is the first and last time I have to come and talk to my doctor about my "accident", he said it was a check-up but all he was checking where my emotions.I waited by the entrance for stiles, who said he was going to pick me up from the hospital after his date with his girlfriend, I had seen pictures of her...she is gorgeous.  I sighted, checking my wrist watch once again, I looked down at my boots and fiddeled "need a ride?" I looked up as I felt a knot in my stomach "isaac....what are you doing here?" he smiled and played with the keys in his hands "I'm going to be a dad" he didn't sound happy, I could hear the fake exitment in his voice, but for me, this made my heart skip 300 beats, I heald my breath because I did know for a fact that If i ever bough myself to take a whisp of air, I would fall on my knees and cry my eyes out...because that should have been me.

I looked away from his eyes, I forgot the reason I was even standing there in the first place, I could walk away. Isaac didnt want me anymore, if he had, he would have kept that away from me, to protect me but no, not at all. I looked back at him as I felt stiles jeep pull up "congratulations" and with that, I was gone, if he ever expected me to say another word, if he expected me to go on a jealous rant, he was wrong, because if he was done...so was I.

I got inside the jeep, the place where derek almost died and scott discovered he was more then human and now the first time that the jeep sees me cry, stiles looks out the window and back at me "you okay there?" he asked me akwardly, I looked up at him and dried most of my tears as more came out "take me home"

I believed coming back here would help me gain back everything I had lost but the only one loosing here was me, I got off the jeep and walked briefly to the steps of the stilinski home "you coming inside?" stiles asked holding onto the door for me "I need to breath....give me a second" he nodded understanding my position right now, he might be a sassy and sarcastic bitch  but he was still my best friend....my brother.

i sat on the chair inside the porch and looked out at the fresh cut grass and mailbox, the stiliski home wasn't outstanding but it was warm and welcoming to many, I sighted, god how much I wish I could grab isaac and make him see that I'm much better, it was not really a faul of him to give up, he has the tendency of doing so and its not all him...I am to blame too. I should have been brave and not a stupid coward who let her husband beat on her. talking about the devil, fear raised inside of me...he was in town, and he was looking for me, which only ment that father knew I am here...I should hide or panic, but my bones are too weak, I'm just so tired of running from something I shouldn't fear...something I can beat.

I sighted and stood up and slowly made my way to the door, I turned the knob until I heard my name being yelled "AMBER!" I frooze, atleast every bone in my body did and my heart wanted to pop out my chest, I turned around quickly, only to be intoxicated with a horrible sharp smell, I started to scream and kick, I wanted to bang onto the door so stiles knew I was at danger, I wanted to be heard....but most importatly, I wanted isaac to come and remove me from these strong arms that squeezed my bones tightly, my vision became blurry and I felt too weak to kick or bang or even scream once again....and I closed my eyes.

=================================

sorry I haven't written in like...months?...school is not being nice to me and I have boyfriend drama ugh, something you guys aren't worried about, I truly apologize and if you still like me, can you PRETTY PLEASE! read my new story "fools" on zayn malik {one direction} on this account ♡ thank you!!!! love ya!!!!!

-wildflower-