if I can't find you

stiles p.o.v

I took the lasagna out the oven and looked over at the clock "amber dinner is ready! I hope you like lasagna because thats all I know how to cook!" I chuckled at my own comment and set the lasagna to cool off, I wiped my hands and walked over to the front door, since I didn't get a responce maybe she just fell asleep, its been a rough week for her....for all of us, if only scott was here, he knows how to solve things.

I opened up to the cold air and I shivered slightly turning on the lights and finding no amber, my heart skipped a beat, now stiles, don't over-think maybe she went for a walk to vent off, yeah that's it, calm down. I ran back into the house and found my phone and dialed the first number I found.

"hey bro!"

scott screamed through the phone, I would have laughed if my heart wasn't beating 3, 000 beats per second...okay maybe I'm just exaggerating but we got a suicidal lady out there.

"scott I need your help!" I replied frantically,  I waited for a few seconds until he finally spoke "what's going on?" I sighted, knowing he would help me "umm...amber is gone, she was here now she is not here and I can't call isaac because they arent on good terms well I think they aren't but whatever and she tried to kill herself and I though of the probability she just went for a walk but she wouldn't do that before telling me and I was cooking her lasagna that I really worked hard on because she is not in her best stage" I said rapidly into the phone, I was out of breath quickly "woah call down! me and allison are on our way!".

amber p.o.v

I opened my eyes to a familiar scent, I looked around and I was inside my old room, what the fuck is going on, why am I here? the last thing I remember was someone screaming my name, I sat up and rubbed my head slightly "oh thank god!" I jumped up quickly as my mother approched me "what am I doing here!" I questioned crawling away from her, she gave me a slight smile "joe bought you back, he said you guys talked it out and you guys are on good terms now, I can't believe you lied about him hitting you! amber, I didn't race you like that" the pouding in my head made me dizzy as I stood up quickly "what the fuck! I never talked to joe!, ugh!" I touched my head once again "why those it hurt so bad!" I looked up at my moms worried gaze "joe said you 'accidently' fell and that's why we laid you to rest!" she spoke reaching for the tea "no, mom I'm out of here" I walked over to the door and there he stood, my worst nightmare.

"leaving before saying hello to your father" I stood there froozen unable to speak, move, joe stood behind him with a smirk on his face, god, I hated them both so much!. I looked up at my mother then back at them "I got places to be" but before I could take another step my father grabbed me by the throught and pushed me back onto the bed, my mother screamed slightly and quickly ran out the room.

I sat up quickly, my father stood over me with a belt in his hand as he slashed me against the arm, I screamed and fell onto the bed, tears rushing down my cheeks "what do you want from me!" I yelled ontop of my lungs, gripping onto my arm "how dare you be so disobedient, leaving your husband and going to those wolf's, how dare you!" and then another slash, I felt a burning sensation and inside of me and as another slash came I grabbed the belt and slashed him across the face, startled by my sudden action he walked back, I made a run for the door.

scott p.o.v

I parked my car into the stilinski parking lot and made my way to open the door for allison, she was 5 months pregnant and was not up to fighting werewolfs or hunters tonight. she gave me a small smile and we walked to the door, stiles quickly opened the door breathless "you, allison and my little minion get inside! NOW!"

we had planned it all, we didn't know where she was, we tried to persue stiles dad to help us but he said, she had to be missing for 24 hours or they couldn't do anything, and at this case stiles would have been over-reacting by the fact that only 5 hours have passed but It was amber we were talking about.

allison made us coffe as we figured the points where she could have been disappeared to, we called everyone including isaac which he didn't even pick up his phone to and noone had seen her. we grabbed our keys and practically tied allison down to a couch infront of the t.v with food so she wouldn't go after us. I got into my car and stiles got into his and we both raced down the streets.

amber p.o.v

my attempt of escape was useless as I was tied to my own bed now, my father had left the room saying horrible things about me, but it didn't hurt....It just got me even more angry, joe looked over at me with the same smirk from earlier, god I hated him, he stood up and walked my way slowly sliding his hands on my thights, I flinched at his touch "now, now, you love me remember? you said yes to me infront of god darling" and I regret it, you asshole "and I regret every single moment of it" he smirked and his grip got tighter as he got close to my face and chuckled "you are mine amber!"