Chapter 8

The four were ready for anything. The two vampires that Ryou and Yugi were gonna fight were definitely stronger. Then Yami attacked Yugi. Yugi dodged and kicked Yami into the ground. At that moment, Malik was distracted by Yugi and Ryou went in for a punch. Ryou's fist connected with Malik's face. Malik was sent flying into a tree.
"Ryou! Get them now!" Yugi shouted.
Ryou nodded and grabbed two vampire bombs.
"But what about us?" Ryou asked.
"We'll run put of the area before they go off!" Yugi yelled in response.
Yugi came to Ryou's side and took one of the bombs. They threw them and ran. The bombs went off and the two bigger vampires were knocked out. Ryou and Yugi put Yami and Malik inside the cages and put them in the van. Ryou and Yugi quickly put in their contacts just as everyone was waking up.
"Where are them vampires?" Joey asked.
"Taken care if." Yugi said.
Everyone got in the van and drove back to the base.
'I don't know how long I'll survive as a vampire, but it doesn't matter as long as I have my friends.' Yugi thought.
They all got to the base and when they got there, a surprise was waiting for them.
************************************
I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, but I've been soooooo busy with school and other things! I promise I'll try to update sooner next chapter! Please forgive me!