Chapter 22

"Lily!" Yami exclaimed.
Lily wiped away the tears, looked at Yami, and smiled. Yami was stunned that she smiled.
"That's wonderful. Did you know Yugi feels the same way?" Lily asked.
Yami got a shocked look on his face. Yugi liked him? No way. It was impossible!
"Are you sure?" Yami asked.
"Your name is Yami and your from Cairo, Egypt?" Lily asked.
"Yea."
"You and Yugi met two years before you were changed. He was stunned because you looked exactly like him. Ever since that day, he had a crush on you. He was 16." Lily said.
Yami went back to that day that seemed really fuzzy.
~FLASHBACK~
Yami was running, trying not to be late to highschool, because his cousin, Seto Kaiba, wasn't willing to drive him.
'Stupid Seto!!!' Yami thought.
He took a sharp turn and crashed into someone. They both fell and the person's bag flew into the street. Yami quickly stood up and helped the person up. It was a boy who looked like him.
"Sorry!" Yami said.
"It's fine!" The boy said with a smile.
The boy turned around and ran into the road to get his bag. Yami looked in the road and saw a speeding car that was heading straight for the boy. Yami jumped into the road and grabbed the boy and the bag. They landed on the curb. Thank goodness the bag broke their fall. The car sped past, giving them the finger. Yami jumped up.
"Oh fuck you, you son of a bitch. You were speeding, Dumbass!!!" Yami yelled after the driver.
Yami felt a tug on his shirt. He looked down at the boy, who had a blush.
"Th-thank you." He said shyly.
"No problem. I'm Yami. What's your name?" Yami asked.
"Yugi."
"Nice to meet you Yugi." Yami said.
Yugi simply nodded and ran in the direction of Domino High. Yami watched him, ran back to the other curb and picked up his bag.
'There's a reason I was in a hurry. What was that reason?' Yami asked himself.
He looked at his bag, the direction of the highschool, then back at his bag, and then he remembered.
'That's right! I'm gonna be late for school!!!' Yami thought.
He then looked at his watch and his eyes widen at how late he was.
"SHIT!!!" He yelled as he ran down the sidewalk towards the highschool.
~FLASHBACK END~
Yami looked at Lily.
"I had completely forgot about meeting Yugi and that Seto is my cousin." Yami said.
"Seto is your cousin?!?!?!"
Everyone turned around to see a shocked Joey.
"No way!!!" Joey yelled.
Yami simply shrugged and went back to his room. He laid back down in bed and went to sleep.
************************************
Sorry if it's really long. Also, I need to know if you guys want a sequel. Enjoy this chapter. Until next time, SEE YA!!!