Chapter 16

I will be adding a character of my own as a surprise person.
************************************
"The answer is......yes. You and Yami can join the hunters." Yugi said.
Malik got a huge smile on his face when he heard this from Yugi. Malik thought he would say no since they're vampires.
"Oh thank you, Yugi!" Malik exclaimed.
Yugi smiled as a response. He then looked at his watch.
"Well we should get back to your friend." Yugi said.
Malik and Yugi stood up and left. They finally found Yami, who was looking at a map of Japan. He looked as Malik and Yugi entered.
"Hey! What are you doing?" Yugi said.
Yami then pointed to a deserted spot in the forest near the edge of their city.
"That's where she is Malik." Yami said.
Yugi looked at Yami with a puzzled look.
"She?" He asked.
"The highest of all vampires. Higher than the Nobles. She is the Queen of all vampires." Malik said.
Yugi looked at where Yami had pointed. "Then let's go!" Yugi said.
"What?!?!" Malik said.
"We need to grab Seto, Ryou, and Bakura since they're vampires as well." Yugi said.
Yugi put on a pair of black leather gloves. He motioned for the other two to come along. They grabbed the other three. Then they went to the garage.
"How will we get there?" Ryou asked.
Yugi went to a giant piece of cloth and pulled it off to reveal a line of motorcycles.
"Like this." Yugi said.
They all grabbed a helmet and drove off. They soon arrived at the palace. They started to sneak in when they were surrounded.
"You really thought you could sneak in." A cold voice rang out.
Yugi looked at the now open gates to see a 16-year-old looking girl walking towards them.
************************************
I will add a picture of the girl in the next chapter. I promise.